❄️ Fluttering Smile ❄️

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Are... Are you fine Jungkook?" Jimin asked slowly. Jungkook glared at him.

"Will you be fine if someone spit soup on your face?" Jimin looks down.

"I'm saying sorry, right? Then why are you sulking?" Jimin spoke slowly.

"First tell me... Why did you react like that to my question?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"How do I react?" Jimin asked with a straight face.

"And why did you ask such a ridiculous question by the way?" Jimin asked with a serious face.

"Because you were looking at both of them with jealousy," Jungkook said with a pout.

Jimin scoffed. "Do really think I will feel jealous? And why will I feel jealous?" Jimin flicks Jungkook's forehead.

"Don't run your brain in rubbish things... By the way, where is your friend?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, you mean Yoongi hyung... The doctor takes him for the checkup," Jungkook told him. Jimin nods his head.

When they were talking, Yoongi entered with Y/n.

"I am happy that your shoulder is recovering very fast," Y/n said to Yoongi.

"Me too Y/n, because I have to resume my job as fast as I can," Y/n smiled and patted his left shoulder.

"Don't worry, you will be able to resume your job soon," Yoongi smiled and went to his bed.

"Hey Jungkook, how was your day?" Y/n asked very cheerfully.

"Except morning incident my day was good," Jungkook replied while glaring at Jimin.

Y/n chuckled at his reaction.

"So, Jimin-ssi," Hoseok entered the ward and went towards Jimin's bed.

"How are you feeling?" Hoseok asked while checking Jimin's report.

"I feel nothing Dr. Hoseok," Jimin replied coldly.

"Jimin, I told you before... Don't lose hope, I'm sure we will find a donor for you," Hoseok said with his sunshine smile.

"Dr. Hoseok, I'm hearing this from my childhood, do you know how many hospitals I have changed till now? Because of my heart, no one is by my side," Jimin suddenly got frustrated.

Jungkook and Yoongi were surprised to see Jimin behaving like that.

Y/n felt bad for him. Hoseok sighed and put his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"How can you say this Jimin that you have no one by your side? Did you forget your friend? He is always praying for you. You are lucky to have a friend like him," Hoseok takes a pause.

"Please don't stress yourself, and take medicine on time," Hoseok said with a smile, he ruffled Y/n's hair before going.

"He knows you?" Jungkook asked.

"Actually he is my brother, we are twins," Jungkooo eyes widen.

"Oh, by the way, Y/n you never tell us," Y/n tilts her head.

"What?" she asked.

"Why you are admitted to this hospital?" Jungkook's question made her smile fade away.

She didn't tell anyone what disease she had. She didn't want people to see her with sympathy.

"Yes, Y/n... Is there anything serious? Because I always see you in the hospital dress," Yoongi said. Y/n gulps in fear.