❄️ Quite Despair ❄️

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"What? She is your sister?" Taehyung was surprised. Hoseok nods his head.

Taehyung didn't know that the Y/n about whom Jimin was talking is the same Y/n who is Hoseok's sister.

"Yes, and if you don't mind, can I go inside?" Taehyung immediately moved aside and Hoseok went inside. Taehyung was also about to follow him but his phone rang.

"Hello? Yes, yes... Okay, I'm coming," Taehyung hung up the phone and Messaged Jimin to inform him that he was going because of some important work and went from there.

Jimin looks up when he hears someone opening the door.

"Jimin, what are you doing here? You should take some rest," Hoseok said as he came towards Y/n.

Jimin slowly puts Y/n's hand down and stands up from the chair.

"I just want to see Y/n, I was about to go," Jimin said with a little smile and walked out of the room.

Hoseok went and sat where Jimin was sitting a while ago. A storm was going on inside his mind, which he can't tell anyone. The pain he is suffering from, he can't express to anyone.

He takes Y/n's hand and holds it in his hand. He kissed the back of her hand.

He wants to speak about many things but nothing comes out of his mouth. Just tears flow from his eyes.

Namjoon enters the room and sees Hoseok crying while holding Y/n's hand. He slowly moved towards him and put his hand on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Hoba," Namjoon slowly and softly calls his name. Hoseok looked at him and immediately hugged him.

Namjoon sighed and hugged back his friend. He slowly caresses Hoseok's back.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

"So you are going," Jimin said while looking at Yoongi Who was standing with him near the window. Jungkook went to his home.

"Yes, Dr. Oh said that now I can go home but I have to wear this cast for a while," Yoongi said.

"I wish I could say bye to Y/n but I don't think so I can able to do that," Yoongi said.

They both became silent. Look at the sky. They both were worried for Y/n. It's been 3 hours but she didn't wake up until now.

Jimin tries to sleep but can't able to do that. He started taking turns from right to left. When he couldn't able to sleep he stood up and sat on the bed.

His gaze went to Yoongi who was sleeping. Suddenly he feels the urge to use the washroom.

Jimin stood up and went toward the washroom. After a few minutes, he came outside of the washroom when suddenly he felt the chaos outside.

He went outside and saw Hana searching for something. Hoseok was also with her.

Jimin stops her and asks.

"What happened?"

"We can't able to Find Miss Jung, she suddenly disappeared somewhere, and we are searching for her, if you see her somewhere tell us," and with that, she went from there.