Info

Hello lovely readers!

I'm here to apologize AGAIN...
I am so sorry that I left this book unfinished and didn't drop any info on what will happen with this book.
The thing is, I am not really into BTS anymore so it takes me a lot of willpower to keep on writing this story and there is literally no more excitement or happiness in continuing this story.

But this was the book that started everything and it's also the book that brought me so many of you, my dearest Readers, so I am about to will myself to rewrite a few things and get this book done.

For those who read the 2018 version:
There won't be to major changes. I just really need to change the ages because I feel too uncomfortable with how young the characters are. Also I will maybe change some things with the plot.

To all Jungkook-Biased:
I already had Jungkook planned as a ....well... not friendly character and I will keep it up, maybe even add some more evilness into his character.

Just to summarize my idea of the rewrite:
I won't take this book down. I will work through every chapter each and re-upload them because I also have never ever beta read it and that would be very necessary. I will also include some more filler chapters.

I really hope that you guy's understand and you will like the rewritten version just as much as the original one, maybe some more?

Please bear with me as I push myself through the progress and don't feel shy to show your support through comments because you all are the reason I am willing to revive this book and finish it!

I hope you all are healthy,
Stay hydrated my lovely's!

Your, Author-nim
Mel_Chimchim