~||~

- the impact never came.
Taehyung and Jimin, back to back, stepped between you two before it could escalate. Jungkook's wrist caught in Jimin's strong grip, his yellow eyes calming Jungkook's fury down.
Taehyung covers your mouth with one hand to prevent other provocative words.
,,STOP IT!",both omegas growl deathly deep in unision, what makes both alphas whimper sligthly and cool down in seconds.
The whole café stands there, just watching in shock.

*Jungkook POV*

The moment I hear a loud growl I was like ripped into reality again. My red eyes return to their black and my heart beat slows down to the normal pace.
Her scent drove me furious, made me loose my mind and it had my heart beat increase until it ached.
This feeling...it made me go mad...at her.
Still panting I look into Jimins eyes and try to figure out, what happened. A glance over his shoulder showes me, the girl which caused my pain, faighting with 3 males about something. Jimins yellow eye color starts to fade into it's light grey, nearly white, color and he releases my wrist.
I feel a hand on my shoulder.
,,Hey...buddy. Calm down",a smooth, wise voice comes from the owner of the hand.
Namjoon pulls me ,without a response from my side, away from the spotlight.
Still in a daze I remember trying to hit the girl because of her sassyness.
My face contorts into one of disgust.
,,How dare this slu-",my sentence is cut by her scent infading my space again what brings my heart to skip a beat and pound in an animalistic pace after that.
But this time I restrain from letting this controll me.
Namjoon understands immediately and pushes me out of the caféteria and into a corridor.

*Your POV*

Just as you were about to give in to the alpha in you, you see Tae and another boy, get between you and the crazy guy who was about to make the worst decision in his life.
You try to protest but are prevented by Tae's hand pressed against your lips.
His yellow eyes and the strong gaze he directs at you, your eyes, which are still red, makes him look like an entirely different person.
As the strong scent of the dumbass-alpha wanes, your mind starts to work properly again.
Taehyung is the first one to brake the eyecontact and return to his human state, nevertheless his hand doesn't appear to leave your mouth.
,,Calm down'', his gaze turns to the two omegas behind you who just watch traumatized and wait for you to turn back to the carrying human you are.
When you're sure that your heartbeat is calm enough, you close your eyes and put your hand above tae's, to make him move it from your mouth.
You open your eyes and make them meet the ones of your omega-friends.
Relieved as they see, that your eyes shine in their clear blue color, they release the breath they've been holding with a long sigh.
To assure them at last a wide smile spreads across your slightly rose cheeks.

,,I'm fine''

*3rd Person POV*

As Jimin shoots the other wolf a shy little smile, which's returned with a slight blush right away, he follows his alpha companions out of the crowded café.
The rest of the school day moves on, with you and the alpha-boy ignoring each-other as good as possible.
Every time you smell even the faintest bit of his scent, you immediately move in the opposite direction. So does he.

For you, it's an awfully long schoolday and your concentration is all over the place too.
Your first day in this school and there you are.
Picking a fight with, how you have heard from some pupils, the most populare kid.
However if you look at this from the right angle, it's theoretically not your fault.
You aren't the one who walked over and started to insult him to try and steal the place of the hottest and most popular kid.

So actually you aren't in trouble, are you?

You relax as the thought makes sense and you start to take notes while the professor explains what the difference between ,monopoly', ,oligopoly', and such is.
You somehow manage to get your full mind into the class and it's not even that complicated either.