~\/~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥for supporting me so much! Thank you soooooo much!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jungkooks POV before the Mino case happened*

,,1941. What does this date tells us? Han Sung?''

History class is one of my best subjects, so I can allow myself to doze away for a few minutes.
My eyes directed through the window to my left and looking into the distance, my mind flowing freely around and my right hand unknowingly tapping a random rythm with a pen.

How can another alphas scent mess with me so damn much?

She surely is a sass, talking back to me like that. She might not have deserved the punishment but I still am somehow happy about her maybe knowing her place from now on.

I can not allow myself to lose my populatity rank to someone like her.

But how can I make sure that she stays out of my way from now on?

I am absolutely not about to walk on edge every freaking day just to avoid crossing her path.

,,...eon! Are you listening?'', my head snaps up to meet the strict gaze of the Professor.
,,Em..could you repeat the question please?'', I ask without getting too nervous.
,,The question was: Which group fought against the Red Army in the civil war following the October Revolution and when did the October Revolution took place?''

phu...I thought he would ask a question harder then this one.

,,Easy. The Oktober Revolution took place from the 7th November 1917 and ended a day after. The white Army was the main enemy of the red Army, however other forces fought either against both or helped them fight each other. So basicly every force named, made a move against the Red Army. That is, if you follow the history-books you offer at this school, a false answer. But if you care even the slightest, you'll know, that no one ever get's out of a war without bloody hands'', the teacher watches me explain my version of the story with a thoughtfull look.

,,So seonsaeng-nim, did this answer fullfill your wishes?'', I ask him without the slightest uncertainty. The Professors gaze is still focused on my tabel but he noddes  nonetheless.

It might have answered one or two questions for me, that is.

I won't be able to get her off of my back with clean hands.

While finally looking up and clasping his hands together he goes back to his desk and orders us to take notes. ,,I would want you all to take this down into your exercise books''

Loud groans errupt from the students.
,,Now, if you please'', the adult infront of the desk summones them.

A crumpled paperball hits the back of my head and I have to admit: Paper does hurt!

,,You're such a nerd kooki!'', my beta bestfriend outs himself as the one who threw the paperball.

,,I know you love me chimini'', I conter, followed by Namjoons, Jimins and my laughter.

I've got the luck to sit alone infront of my two bestfriends, but I can't complain.
The professor has never caught us at scrip-switching.
And I'm affraid, they'll never do so.

Over the first period we stayed at taking down as many notes as possible, because I may or may not have made the professor a bit uncomfortable with the answers to his questions.

Namjoon took me and Jimin after the first periode has ended, to the schoolcafé. So here we are, wagging our second class which would have been producing.
Namjoon did our assignment already anyway so it doesn't matter.