~\/|~

Warning! This cheapter  might contain sexuall contents. Who doesn't like this, may leave. I'll  put a WARNING before it gets to this.

Also, I want to thank all my readers and espacially :  

@bangtanruinedme           <-(Please visit this nice account!)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥for supporting me so much! Thank you soooooo much!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*MINO'S POV*

My body aches and I can feel my heart pounding in every inch of my body.

It's so unbelievably hot. Like really, really hot.

My lower abdomen clenches and unclenches giving me the feeling as if someone is ripping at it with their claws.

The floor under me and the wall behind me seem to burn into my skin like a hot white iron!

Every breath I take leaves my lungs stinging as if I was in a room without oxygen.

And the only relieve I've gotten so far was when my skin got into contact with Ji soo's.

When he leaned his  forehead against mine, when I buried my face in the crook of his neck,  when he took my hand unnoticed by the others as they laughed at me.

His skin on mine feels like a cold drink when it's 40 degrees outside, like a Cool Pack on a contusion.

Do I feel like this because I'm in love with him? Because I've liked my best friend for a while now?Or is it just my heat?

I wince as another wave of pain shoots through my body making my surroundings seem even hotter as before if it is possible.

,,Ji Soo? You can leave now if you want, we'll take care of my brother from now on'', I hear my sister saying.

No No No.....he can't leave now,please don't do this!

I open my eyes and see my sister kneeling beside me, across from Ji and her hand on his shoulder assuring him it was okay.

But it isn't!

My hand instinctively tightens around his and I feel his gaze on me. His red glowing eyes meet my blue-green ones.

Sweat runs down his  temples as he tries to fight back his inner wolf and I start to feel bad  for him, bad for putting him through this all because of my egoism.

Tears build up in my  eyes but I try to hold them back as I release my best friends hand and  nod for him to go. Ji's eyes soften and a visible vain pops out on his  neck as he attempts to push his urges down.

While he pulls his hand  away from under mine another wave of pain rips like a lightning bolt  through my pounding limps, which makes the tears in my eyes fall and a  muffled cry escape my lips. I shut my eyes tightly and grip my abdomen  with all the strenght I have left in my body.

The feeling of two hands  cupping my cheeks and carefully brushing my tears away with the thumbs  make me open my eyes. I relish in the feeling of relieve which can only  be braught by the touch of one person and release a shaky breath I  didn't knew I was holding.

,,I'm sorry Min. I wish I could help'', he says letting go of my cheeks.

I want to answer him, to tell him that he already helped a lot but no words leave my lips.