+Bonus Part 2+

This Part 2 will be short, because it is somehow the beginning to the next cheapter and the end of the Bonus Part 1 ^^' I'm sorry if it sounds complicated but eventually you'll understand at the end of this cheapter. Enjoy!!♥♥

*MINO'S POV*

,,Minoooo'', Ji groans frustrated.
,,I'm massaging you for what? An hour now? Isn't it enough already?''
I suppress a chuckle and act sad instead.
,,You caused me so much pain, I think I have to go to the nurse''
I can hear the boy behind me lightly laughing.
,,I told you I'm sorry. And I even gave you a massage!''
I open my mouth to responde but am stopped when my best friend puts a bit to much pressure on a curtain spot.
So instead of words leaving my mouth, a strangled moan leaves my lips, what makes the massagist behind me stop his actions immediately.
My eyes widen as I realize how it must have sounded to him.

,,Mino....'', his voice is deeper and huskier as before, what makes a cold shiver run down my spine.
,,Ji soo...I-I'm'' I'm so lost right now...How should I explain to my best friend that I just moaned out of pain,when it sounded more like a moan out of pleasure?
Akward, right?

,,When was your first heat?'',he interrupts me.
Did he just really ask me that?
,,What...?'', out of habbit I furrow my eyebrows and face him with an expression that means as much as 'What the fuck do you mean by that?!'
But as I see his face, I immediately understand...his eyes are flicking from their usual black to a hellish red.
An evident vein pops up on his temples which lets me know, that it takes him great effort to controll himself.
His lips are so hard pressed together that the pinkish colour left and is replaced with a nearly white.

As I study his face my breathing catches in my throat and I gulp audibly.
,,Ji soo....''
,,Don't tell me you didn't have had your first heat yet''
I don't know how to answer to that, so I just am honest.
,, No...You should be the one who knows. I spent my whole ti-'',I spring up from the chair I was just sitting at to make myself clear.
That was appearently a very bad idea, because the second I stand, my body twists itself from pain.
A whiny groan leaves my lips as thousand sharp stings shoot trough my stomach.
With glassy eyes I grip my stomach with both hands and try to get the pain to leave.
My hearing and my vision dulls down to the point, where I forget my surroundings.
The last thing I hear before the pain takes all my attention is a deep, familliar growl which gets lost in a bunch of unknown growls.
Then I just feel the hotter getting air around me and the stabbing pain that gets stronger as the time passes.

*Ji Soo's POV*

The second my best friend fell painfilled to the floor, the room filled with other students eruppts in growls from the Alphas that are present.
At this point Mino's scent is all over the theatre.
Something within me snapps and my protecting-instinct roars to life.
A deep growl echos through the room and I bent myself protectively over my pain contorted friend. While a few Alphas back off, another few of them make their ways to our direction.

One of them seems to be more persistend then the rest what catches my attention.
As if my life depends on it, I am ready to kill everyone who dares to come close to my best friend.
The guy who has my whole attention brakes into a sprint, but doesn't get very far because the professor stops him by springing infront of me and Mino.
He runs straight into her and gets thrown to the floor by the femal beta.
,,Mr. Soo. Please take Mr. Y/L/N home. Inform his sister if you'll need any help''
I put my wrist to my nose to try and lessen Minos sweet scent and nod.
Within mere seconds I've regained enough controll to pick the whrithing Omega before me up and leave the theatre.

,,Mino, can you hear me?'', I ask through clenched teeth.
But all I get out of him is a painful wince.
I try to get a better grip on him so I won't let him fall.
As this don't work, I stop and sit him slowly and carefully down on the floor, what draws another whine from his lips.
,,I'm sorry'',I apologize sincerly.

His face is tear-streaked and his cheeks are red.
The fluffy brown hair stickes to his sweaty forhead and the white shirt under his cardigan is now see-through thanks to the sweat.
The sight of the omega mixed with his sweet scent sends a wave of excitement through my body and right to my lower abdomen.
For a second I lose my controll and let my head rest on Minos while a strangled fuck leaves my now dry lips.

With all my willpower I manage to force my inner wolf back and put Minos arm around my neck.
I lift him up and run down the hall.
,,It hurts so much Ji...'', Mino whines into my neck which sends new waves of excitement down my body. Panting I search for Y/L's classroom.
I just need to find her as fast as possible.
,,Make it stop...Ji please...make the pain stop'',my friends tears wet my neck and his cries vibrate against my chest.
That took the rest of my strengh and I again sink down to the floor with the Omega in my arms.
,,Ji...'', Mino's other arm also winds around my neck and he hugs me, clearly in pain.
I, again, put my covered wrist to my nose and growl deep at the boy.
,,Stop it right now Mino or else I'll rip you into peaces right here and right now''
A stifled moan vibrates in the crook of my neck.
,,yes please...'' Right as my Eyes change into a glowing red a voice sounds through the hallway.
,,MINO!''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^Sorry Guys, cliffhanger. I just let another apology here because of the short update. But like I said. In the next cheapter there will be a continuation from another POV. I hope you enjoy my story this far...I really hope you do♥

Until next cheapter my dear Readers!!! ♥♥^^♥♥