~\/||~

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

,,Alphas to the right side and Omegas to the left side'', our PE teacher instructs my class and the parallel class.

Groans fill the room, because everyone knows why Mr. Ahng is parting us. As everyone takes his/her side a few stay in the middle of the gym with sheepish grins on their faces. After one of them cleared their throat loud enough for the teacher to look over and find his mistake the latter chuckles apologetically.

,,I'm sorry guys'', he looks over the five students and stops at the third one. ,,and girls. You'll be one group for the first hour, okay?'', he tells the betas who nod and make their way to the other half of the gym to start their fight-training. The Alpha teacher looks at the other pupils and gestures them to pair up and start the training.

I look around and try to find someone in the moving mess, who looks like he wants to pick a fight with me. But I'm not surprised as everyone finds a partner and just two people are left.

Me

and

Y/N.

Nice. I have to kick a girls ass. My reputation will one hundret percent rise thanks to this.

We lock eyes and a mischievous glint flashes in her icy blue eyes which crinkle slightly probably due to a grin that is covered by a black mask as we both walk in each others direction.

,,So big bad Wolf. You ready for me?'', she asks cockily which makes me sneer.

,,I try to not hurt you to bad, prinzess''

Both our eyes narrow at each other and we bump our fists together with the words 'ihaehada' and step back a bit to take our fighting position. Concentraited starring into the others eyes we wait for our partner to attack first. Right as Y/N is about to move we hear light gasps from the other side of the gym and turn into their direction.

The taller fighter trips over his own feet and stumbles forward into the slightly smaller one who tries to catch him by wrapping his arms around the others waist but gets dragged to the floor with him instead. Before the shorter betas head could bang against the hard floor the hand of the clumsy blond on top of him catches him.

Y/N makes a loud intake of breath and folds her small delicate hands over her mouth. ,,Taehyung!''

Their eyes widen and their faces heat up as they stare into the others eyes realizing how Taehyung sits on Jimins crotch while Jimins hands grip his waist tightly under his shirt and their chests touch just like the tips of their noses do. Taehyung jumps to his feet with embarrassment written all over his face.

In the process of this he lets Jimins head fall which bumps against the floor with a loud 'thud', making him whince and grip the place with both hands as he sits up.

A warning growl escapes my throat at the whince.

,,I'm so sorry!!'' Taehyung gasps and lungs for Jimins neck to hug him and apologize but hits his shoulder right on Jimins nose drawing a pained cry out of him.

,,Oh my god, chim!'', the blunderhead untangles his arms from around the olders shoulders and takes his face into his hands to inspect the new injury.

The blonde with light grey eyes lets out a dramatic sob while gripping the others hands.

,,TaeTae, I give up. You won, have mercy!''

While Y/N and the rest of our classmates grin or chuckle at this, Taehyung just looks guiltyly down onto the angel infront of him. My eyes turn red as anger boils in the pit of my stomach at the boobed idiot who hurt my little mochi.