//💙Dropped💙//

A/N: Fanart isn't mine

Leo x Reader~

1- this isn't "angst" per se, moreso an arguement?

2- This is basically referring to the second to last episode of season 1, but like, minus the whole dark armor thing ig :)))

3- I'm gonna start doing titles now because yes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd Person P.o.v~

Leo, along with his brothers, decided it was time they "lived up to their full potential". After dropping everything, and everyone they deemed as unnecessary or a distraction. They started training everyday.

All of the sudden he stopped talking to you, stopped answering your texts and calls. At first you got worried that maybe you upset him somehow. But you couldn't find the time to go over to the lair to talk to him, since you were very busy with school and other stuff. By now, it's been about two weeks since you guys talked.

Until one day, you had time to go over and see what was up. You climb down into the lair, but there was no one there. Now you got really worried, that something might've happened to them. If Splinter was there laughing his ass off to old Japanese game shows, you wouldn't be as concerned. You ran out, and started searching for them.

Though it took a lot walking and now sore feet. You saw in the distance, four silhouettes lined up on top of a building. You instantly recongnized the body types.

You whipped out your phone and dialed his number, looking at the building. You saw Leo's arm move, indicating he saw you were calling him. Suddenly the ring tone ended, he declined your call.

"What the..." You muttered to yourself. You couldn't shout, cause he definitely wouldn't hear you. And you couldn't go up there yourself, obviously. Now you were just confused, and kinda pissed. Why was he ignoring you?

You watched as they all jumped from building to building. Where were they going? Right now, you had so many questions, and not enough answers.

Surely, you thought, they have to go back home at some point. With that in mind, you decided to back go to the lair and waited for them to get back.
.
.
.
.
You've been here for about 30 minutes now, waiting near the entrance. You suddenly heard voices, it was them. You watched as one by one, they dropped down, striking some sort of dumb pose as they landed.

You quickly got up, Leo was the last to enter. You immediately noticed how they were dressed. They had on ninja-like outfits, that were red and gray. The four turtles bowed to Splinter. Saying something along the lines of "Thank you for the training, Sensei." They stood upright.

You made direct eye contact with Leo, but for some reason he didn't say anything.

"Leonardo Hamato." A part of him was startled by the use of his full name. He didn't really show it, though. Splinter turned around, somehow not noticing you were there until now. You went over to grab Leo's hand, planning on going to his room to talk. When you got to a certain distance. He went into a defensive pose. As if you were a threat. You backed up.

"Where the hell have you been, Leo?! You haven't returned any of my calls or texts, and you declined another one of my calls today!" He went from the defensive pose to a normal stance.

"I have been training to live up to my full potential. To do so, I couldn't let any distractions interfere with my training." You were now both angry and annoyed.

"Is... is that all I am to you? A distraction?" You saw for a split second, a look of sympathy in his eyes.

"No, no. I was simply occupied with becoming a true part of the Hamato Clan, just as my ancestors."

"Yeah? Well last time I checked, you weren't partners with your ancestors, you were partners with me!" You took a step closer. By now, the others have gone to the garage, to spar with each other.

"Y/n-"

"No, don't you "Y/n" me! You completely cut off all contact with me, didn't text me, didn't visit me. NOTHING. For two weeks! And DIDN'T expect me to be upset?! Or feel... hurt? Neglected? Unloved? Worried?!" You felt that feeling in the back of your throat, but didn't let yourself cry. You folded your arms across your chest.

At this point he was acting like himself again. He felt extremely bad.

"Y/n... I'm sorry. I really am." He looked down. "Are you? Because if I'm only a "distraction" or that unnecessary to you, then maybe you just shouldn't be with me anymore." His eyes widened.

"No! No no no. Y/n. You're not just a distraction, or any of that. I need you." He went to hold your hand, which you swatted away. "You say that, Leo. But you didn't even hesitate to drop me, just like that. Like I meant nothing to you." Even though you weren't able to tell, Leo himself felt tears coming on.

"Y/n, I'm so so so sorry I made you feel like that. But that's not true, you mean everything to me. You have no idea." You unfolded your arms. "Of course I have no idea, you haven't exactly acted like it recently." While your arms were unfolded, Leo was quick to steal a hug. You flinched. He wrapped his arms around you as tightly as he could, without hurting you.

"You really, truely do mean everything to me. I... I felt like I wasn't being a good enough ninja. I'm sorry, Y/n, I'm so sorry." He went on rambling sorries, further tightening the hug. You sighed.

"Leo..." You said lowly, interrupting his rambling. He slowly let go, only to look at you, his arms still wrapped around your waist.

"I... I forgive you, Leo..." You looked up/down at him. You noticed but one tear had escaped his eyes. You gently wiped it away with your thumb, cupping his face with your hand. You felt him lean into your touch. A small smile was tugging at the ends of Leo's lips.

"I promise I'll make it up to you, my love. Tomorrow's Saturday, so we can spend all day together." He brought your hand up to his lips, landing a soft kiss on it. You sighed again.

"I'd like that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

○○○
//1066 words//