//💙Who Is He?💙//

A/N: You know how to speak Spanish in this, for fanfic purposes. Also this takes place one week after "Portal Jacked!"

G/n = Guardian's name

Leo x Male!Yokai!Reader
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd Person P.o.v~

You sit there on your bed, texting your friend while listening to your favorite podcast. Suddenly your work alarm goes off. You sigh and tell your friend you have to go to work and that you'll talk to them later.

You turn off your alarm and get up. You put on your shoes and sling your bag over your shoulder, containing everything you usually would need when going out. You say goodbye to your guardian, before putting back on your headphones to resume listening to the podcast. You walk out the door, on your way to the Run of The Mill Pizza restaurant. You made sure to get there early, just 'cause.

You actually knew Señor Hueso before you applied for the job, for basically your whole life. He and your guardian were good friends. He was like an uncle to you.

You could smell the pizza already, from a block away. You take a deep breath and as a faint smile makes its way onto your face. You grew up going to his restaurant, so that same smell was all too familiar. Although you haven't eaten at the restaurant in a little while, since you've been a bit busy with your own stuff.

You turn the corner and your eyes land on the establishment. You walk up to the entrance and push open the door, sounding the small bell placed on the top of the door.

There wasn't anyone here, considering it just opened for the day. You assumed Señor Hueso was in the back, as he usually was when he just opens. You make your way over to the changing rooms to change into your uniform.

You change and go to the back to drop off your bag and watch as all the other employees enter, some of them you know, some of them don't. When you grow up going to a certain establishment, you tend to become acquainted with some of the staff.

You walk out from the back, to be met with Hueso standing at the counter, writing something down in a notebook. He looks up his notebook and gives you a smile.

"Hola, Y/n." He says, before continuing writing down whatever he's writing down.

"Buen día, Señor" You replied. You notice Quest walk in.

"Morning, Y/n." Quest greets you. The newly-turned 23 year old cyclops that's worked there for four years now. He was one of the chefs there, and he was amazing in the kitchen.

They had purple skin, with elf ears and long black braided hair that went down to his hips. He was 5'7 and used he/they pronouns. They give a small wave with a smile on their face.

"Hey, Q." You return the wave and smile. Before going to the front. Your eyes land on a pair of customers arm in arm standing at the entrance, looking around the restaurant. A hippo and three-eyed unicorn yokai with matching pink and yellow outfits.

The hippo had on overalls with a yellow and a pink horizontally stripped shirt, while the unicorn had on jeans with a yellow crop-top with a pink bucket hat. They must be from the more far away part of town, since the locals don't dress this well. Or this queer. You walk over to the couple.

"Hello, Sirs, right this way. By the way, love the outfits." You said, earning a giggle from the hippo and a smile from the unicorn. You assume the matching outfits was the hippo's idea.

"Thanks, kid." The unicorn said.

You lead them to a table and write down their orders in your notepad. You nod and go to the back to hand Quest the paper with their orders written on it.