//❤️Me Gustas Tú❤️//

Requested by mgmendez2305

A/N: Imagine you have a slight Spanish accent because yes.

Also, I don't want you guys thinking I'm the type of writer to automatically make the reader thin/skinny, Y/n obviously has any body type you want them to have

So if I'm referring to one of Raph's hoodies as oversized on you, it's not cause you're automatically skinny, it's just cause he's so buff it would be big on anyone lol :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post-Movie!Raph x Male!PuertoRican!Reader
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd Person P.o.v~

The both of you stood at the opposite sides of the garage, except it was known as the training room at the moment. You were both slightly out of breath, you more than Raph. You looked at each other before a smile made its way onto his face, his handsome snaggletooth showing.

"You've improved a lot, y'know." He said, walking towards the exit, with you following closely behind. "Well it's only 'cause I have the best trainer in the world." You said, making Raph flash a shy smile.

"You're not givin' yourself enough credit, you being as talented as you are does play a role." He said, before looking down at you, getting a glimpse of the soft, shy smile you had on before you looked away. He could feel his chest flutter as he quickly looked away at the same time.

Once you two got to his room, you looked around for your bag, which contained your towel and change of clothes. Since taking a shower and changing after training with Raph has become a part of the routine. Raph stood in the curtain-way as he watched you look for your bag.

"Uhh Raph, I forgot my bag." You said, looking over at him, before he could even respond, you spoke again. "I could go back to my place, get my bag and come back, though- or no, I could go back to my place, shower, than come back, or-"

"I could give you a towel and one of my hoodies- i-if you want, that is." Raph said, cutting off your slight rambling before nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, uh sure! Only if it's okay with you, I don't want to be too much of a bother." You said.

"Nah it's fine, you're never a bother, trust me." He said, a faintly deeper shade of green invading his cheeks the second the sentence came out. He quickly went over to his closet, pulling out a neatly folded towel along with one of his older hoodies.

"I uh, hope you don't mind the holes." He said with a sheepish grin. You gladly took the hoodie and towel from him.

"It'd be the same as wearin' ripped jeans." You said, beaming for a second before turning around and walking out of his room, on your way to take your shower.

He let out a longing sigh, an involuntary smile resting on his face as he went over and plopped down on his bed.

------------------------------------------------

You step out of the shower as you felt the furry bathroom mat on your toes. The mirror was clouded from the steam, which you took the opportunity to draw a few small doodles on.

You picked up the white, pre-ripped hoodie, holding it up to get a good look at the large punctures. You let out a nose exhale, smiling to yourself a bit before putting it on. The slightly cold air hit your back and shoulders, flowing throughout the oversized hoodie. You swiped the sleeve across the mirror, before you could see your reflection.