//❤️Someone Better❤️//

P/n/n= Partner's nickname

Raph x Reader
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd Person P.o.v~

6:25 pm

You glanced at your phone, only to see they haven't replied to your text yet.

P/n/n<3: Ok see ya there at 6 :))
Sent: 4:56 PM

N/N: Hey, are you here yet?
Delivered: 6:05 PM

Annoyed, you sigh and put your phone in your pocket, looking down at the ground before looking up at the ferris wheel in the center of this newly opened Albearto Land, where you both had agreed to meet up for a date. In the near distance there was a small stage with a blue curtain. The whole place was lit up, mainly from that ferris wheel.

You were surrounded by people, families, couples, and you were here by yourself when you should be laughing and smiling like everyone else.

You wish you could say you were surprised, but they've been like this for months now. Flaky, inconsiderate, uncaring, and just overall not a very good partner.

You clutched onto one of your backpack straps in your hand as you stood near a cotton candy stand, watching a few couples here and there walk past you, holding hands and laughing with each other.

You don't even remember the last time you and them acted like that with each other. You don't remember the last time they've made you feel loved at all.

You sighed again, holding back a few tears you felt nearly coming on. You got your phone and dialed their number, deciding to try one last time... Nothing.

You groaned in frustration, glaring at their profile pic, it was a picture of you two when you first started dating. You looked so much more happy back then.

Raph's P.o.v (3rd Person)

He put the giant speaker down before adjusting his wig, smiling proudly to himself. He noticed they were missing a speaker and realized he forgot one outside.

He walked down the small stairs towards the speaker before something, or rather, someone caught his eye. He saw you, groaning in visible frustration, glaring at your phone before putting it away in your pocket.

A look of realization painted his face, already knowing what was wrong.

The four of them, plus April, knew you were in a relationship, but only he knew how poorly they treated you. It's not like you always came to him to tell him about how crappy they were, but he's noticed how many times they've bailed on you.

He clutched his fists before making his way over to you.

3rd Person P.o.v~

You stood there, looking down at the ground with your arms crossed while bouncing your left heel up and down. You didn't even notice the 6 foot tall turtle in a wig walk up to you before he stood right in front of you. You looked up, making eye contact with him.

"Hey there, soul baby~" He said, in his deep soul voice while wearing a confident smirk.

"Did you hit your head or something, why are you talking like that?" You said, un-crossing your arms.

"To be soul.. you gotta live soul~" He said, switching to his soul voice mid-sentence and pulling a pose.

"Oh right, first gig was today, right?" You said, almost smiling a bit.