//❤️Admiring From Afar❤️//

A/N: There's one and a half curse words in here so fair warning

There might be more timeskips in here than I'd like

Raph x Reader
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd Person P.o.v~

Friday, 9:45pm

As Raph stood atop an apartment building, bored out of his mind, he watched the city below him. The cold night air ran by his face, making his red cloak gently dance and flow. He took a few steps backwards, before leaping to the next rooftpop, now leisurely walking over to the edge.

Still walking, he looks at the streets below him, suddenly he stops in his tracks. Down below he saw someone with a dark hoodie on, following someone who seemingly didn't know he was there.

The hooded figure suddenly runs up to the person ahead of him and tries grabbing their wrist.

Raph quickly makes his way down the fire escape and drops down into the nearest alleyway. He looks around the corner, about to take care of the situation before he sees you turn around and kick the guy with the hoodie in the stomach, making him lose his footing.

You kick him in the face, making him fall against the wall. Raph watches as you pepper spray him and kick him one last time in the crotch for good luck.

The guy, groaning in pain, makes a sad attempt to throw a punch, which you easily dodge, before throwing a left hook of your own.

All the while this is happening, Raph watched you with a look of pure amazement.

The man slides down the wall behind him, and that's when you make a break for it, Raph quickly retracts back into the alleyway while you zoom right past him, not seeing him in the shadows. He takes one last look at the guy, to see him unconscious on the ground.

"I'll uh, take care of you later." Raph said to himself, before beginning to follow you to wherever you were running to. To make sure you stayed safe, he told himself.

Unlike that last guy, he followed you must more discreetly. Using Splinter's Shadow-Jitsu training.

You turn a corner, walking for another minute or so before quickly entering an apartment building, he walks into the alley right next to it before jumping between the two walls, making his way onto the rooftop.

He sighs in relief, glad that you made it home safely.

"Now for you." He muttered, before leaping from rooftop to rooftop until he eventually arrived at the original spot, to see the man was still unconscious on the floor.

He once again climbed down the fire escape. And walked up to the man. Who just now started to wake up. He groaned in pain, gripping his sides.

"Ugh that little bitch- WHAT THE FU-" Raph grabbed the man by the collar and karate-chopped him in the back of the neck, making him go unconscious once again.

He drops him off at the police station and calls it a night, now making his way back to the lair.

"New York's safety once again ensured by The Red Angel of Preventing Harm, like a boss." Raph says to himself while standing on the edge of a building, a gust of wind conveniently came by, making his cloak/cape dance in the wind behind him all dramatically.

Okay, NOW he goes back to the lair.

●Timeskip to tomorrow brought to you by "Stop. Eating. The POISON!"●