//💛Just Another Flirt💛//

Lou Jistu x Reader
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd Person P.o.v~

"Aaannnd...CUT!" The director's voice practically reached the entire movie lot, before you would physically cringe at the volume of his voice, but you've gotten used to it by now.

"Fabulous work, Lou! You, go get me another coffee." He said, completely switching tones when talking to you, you rolled your eyes with a tired face and went to go get his drink.

Y'know it's almost like the nametag they made you wear is completely useless after all these months - going on a year - of him just saying "you".

Half-way there to the coffee machine, you saw someone start walking next to you in your periphiral vision. Hamato Yoshi.

"Hey, Beautiful/Handsome." He said, grinning as you looked over at him, your tired demeanor a contrast to his Hollywood glow.

"Yoshi." You said. You always thought "Lou Jitsu" was just too "movie star", plus it was a stupid pun. You only ever referred to him by his real name.

"Someone's a bit colder than usual. Almost as cold as your stare." He said, his grin fading a little as he slightly raised an eyebrow.

"As you know, I don't get paid enough for this. Though I'm sure it makes for quite the contrast to your whole "hot movie star" energy." You said, walking up to the food table and making a pot of coffee.

"Gasp, you think I'm hot?" He said, leaning forward with one hand on the table, wearing a smug grin.

"..." You didn't respond as you watched the thin stream of coffee pour into the glass pot underneath the machine with your arms crossed.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said, crossing his arms proudly. You took the pot and poured the coffee into the usual tall paper coffee cup.

"Take it as you will." You said, beginning to make the director's usual cup. You had it memorized by now. You poured three spoons of sugar into the cup, your posture straightening a little as you stirred it.

"Say, are you busy after this?" He said, looking at you, you look over as your eyes meet.

"For the most part, no, why?" You asked, having finished the drink and picking it up in your right hand. You started walking back to where the director was sitting, yelling orders at the staff.

"I wanted to take you out for dinner, at that new restaurant down the street." He said.

"What for?" You stopped in your tracks, before he stood in front of you.

"For a date, me being the gentleman I am, it'll be on me." He said, going back to wearing his usual hollywood smile.

"I'm sure you're quite the gentleman on the first date, but not beyond the pointless flirting you for some reason chose to project onto me." You said, walking around him, his demeanor fell a little, before he picked it right back up, returning to your side once again.

"Oh c'mon, you don't really take me for just some player, right?" He said.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say the countless models I've seen you bring into your trailer was pretty telling." You said, just a few feet away from where the director was sitting. Lou stayed behind for a moment as you handed him the coffee.

"Finally! It's probably become an iced coffee by now with how long you took!" He said, snatching the coffee out of your hand.

"Hey! Lay off them a bit, will ya? It was my fault for distracting them, anyways." Lou said, now standing next to you.

"Oh look the knight in shining armour has come to save his royalty. You stay out of this or I'll find another movie star to pay. I assure you it wouldn't be that hard. Now get out of my sight, the both of you." He said, swatting you two away. You sigh, rolling your eyes, and did just that.

You walked away, it being time for you to go home, anyways. The first couple steps you took away from him, you saw a familiar figure out of the corner of your eye.

"You... didn't have to do that. He's always been and always will be an asshole." You said, picking up your coat and bag from the chair you put them down on earlier.

"Oh I know, it's not like I haven't noticed the way he treats you, y'know." He said.

"How observant of you...But... thanks anyways." You said, glancing at him before looking away. Suddenly you felt a gentle grip on your wrist, causing you to look back at him.

"Listen, I really do wanna take you out, Y/n. Not just as a one-time thing. I haven't even hooked up with anyone in a while 'cause I've been interested in you." He said, his gaze softening as it locked with yours, he no longer had that movie smile on.

"It's not just pointless flirting, I mean everything I say. You only look even more beautiful/handsome each time I see you. And I'd love to get to spend my evening getting to tell you that..." He said, softly swiping his thumb across your wrist, sending a small shiver up your back.

You stood there for a moment, looking right back at him. Searching his eyes as if you were looking for a hint as to the very truth to his words. You weren't the most trusting person in the world. And a part of Lou understood that.

"...I hope you aren't planning on going in that." You said jokingly, making him grin, except this smile was different from his usual Hollywood smile. It was a Hamato Yoshi smile. A smile he'd only wear for you. He let go of your wrist.

"You mind waiting a sec while I change? Unless you wanna come with me to my trailer and watch." He said, sending a wink your way at the end. You playfully rolled your eyes, a small smile appearing on your face, which made Lou's smile grow even more.

"Just hurry up before I change my mind." You said, looking away.

"I promise you won't regret this, I'll make sure of it." He said, before walking off to his trailer.

"I sure hope so." You muttered to yourself.

_______________________________________________________________

○○○
1054 words