//❤️I'll Stir And Mix❤️//

Requested by AsparagusxD, with a few added details

Inspired by that one song

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

F/d = Favorite dessert (If it doesn't require baking, just pretend it does for fanfic purposes)

Raph x Baker!Reader
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd Person P.o.v~

"Ah ha! I got it! I'll make 'em their favorite dessert." Raph said to Leo, snapping his fingers.

"Eh I don't think that's a great idea, Raphie, you know how you suck at baking." Leo said, reading his comic while laying down on one of the beanbags in the projector room.

Raph was trying to think of ways to surprise you, not because it was your birthday or because of any upcoming holidays or anything. But just because he was so utterly in love with you he would risk blowing up the kitchen just to see you smile.

And what better way to impress a baker than to bake for them?

It was pretty much obvious Raph liked you, even Splinter noticed, it was pretty much obvious to everyone except for you. And it was also obvious to the others you liked him. You'd always sneak him extra pastries, which you only got caught doing once, by Mikey. You had to give him a couple extra cookies to make up for it, and so he wouldn't go telling the others.

So here Raph is, getting the bright idea to bake for you, despite his...awesome baking skills.

"I don't know what you're talkin' about, I'm awesome at baking." Raph said, crossing his arms.

"April's 13th birthday party?" Leo said, raising a non-existant eyebrow, glancing up from his comic.

"Okay okay, that was one time." Raph said.

"I can list a bunch more of your kitchen catastrophies if you want." Leo said, turning the page. "At least get Mikey to help you, or to supervise at the very least."

"Yeah okay, that's probably for the best, not that I need him to, really." Raph said, going to go get Mikey. He walked over to his room.

"Yo Mikey!" Raph called out, waiting outside of his curtain.
Mikey got up and pushed aside the curtain. "Yeah?" Mikey said.

"I uh, need some help with doing somethin' for Y/n, to surprise them next time they come over." Raph said, fiddling with his fingers.

"Anything for love, Raph, whaddya got in mind? Picking and making a bouquet of their favorite flowers? Taking them out to the best pizza place below the city? *Gasp* A candlelit dinner on their rooftop at night?" Mikey said, his face lighting up at all the possibilities.

"Actually, I was gonna bake them their favorite dessert." Raph said.

"No, anythin' but that." Mikey deadpanned.

"Too late, you're gonna help me in the kitchen whether you want to or not." Raph said, picking Mikey up by his shell with one hand and walking over to the kitchen.

"I mean if we wanna keep the lair from burnin' down, yeah." Mikey said. Upon arriving at the kitchen, Raph put Mikey down.

"Okay, pull up a recipe for their favorite desert." Raph said, handing Mikey his phone.

"Which is?" Mikey said.

"..." Raph paused, the realization hitting him.

"I DON'T KNOW THEIR FAVORITE DESERT!" Raph yelled, holding his head with both hands.