Chapter 5

Althea POV

It's Monday morning, you parked your car on the same spot in the Hospital's parking lot. Everybody got a designated parking space and you're very happy about it as it's very convenient. You grab your things and headed to the hospital's entrance.

It's your 3rd week and you already made friends around the city. Plus, the people in the hospital are really kind and friendly so it's very easy for you. You survived 3 weeks avoiding Arizona.

"And I can survive more.", you said to yourself.

"Survive more of what?", you jumped as you looked back to Dr. April Kepner who is busy putting on her scrub cap.

"Ahhhhh nothing. I'm on your service this week.", smiling at her trying to be cheerful.

"Yey! I heard your amazing. Come on.", Dr. Kepner replied as she links her arms on yours and escorts you to the trauma room.

The day gone by so fast and you didn't notice that it's already dark outside and you haven't eaten anything since morning so you decided to go to cafeteria to grab something.

At the cafeteria, you saw Jo and Ross so you joined their table.

"Hey Ellison. You look awful.", Jo commented looking worried at you.

"Yeah. I'm in trauma this week and I haven't eaten anything yet nor drink any liquid yet so.", you replied.

"Probably gonna see me like this for the whole week.", you added.

"You poor thing.", Jo replied while placing some orange pieces in your plate.

"Hey have you seen that kid earlier?", Ross said.

"Owww yeah. Boy was nearly cut in half.", Jo replied.

"Ohmyghad! You too. I'm just having first meal of the day. Do you really need to talk about that now.", you said to them both looking disgusted. But before they can even reply, your pager goes off and you run to look for Dr. Kepner.