Your body is a wonderland

Althea POV

You both enter the elevator holding hands and arrived at your floor. You open the door to your unit and enter. Arizona followed you. You closed the door. Put both of your jackets and Arizona's purse on top of your shoe rack. Then you turn to Arizona and started kissing her as you pin her at the back of the door. She deepens the kiss and wraps her legs to your hips as you lift her up and move your way to the couch without breaking the kiss.

"Your place is nice", Arizona commented, out of breath, while you kiss her jawline down to her neck.

"Yeah, well, I'm nice.", you replied as you continue kissing her neck.

You lifted the hem of her dress and you look on her asking for permission before you continue.

Arizona looked at you and said, "Go on. You don't have to ask permission."

You continue to take off her dress and started kissing again. She let out a soft moan as the kiss goes deeper. You placed your left arm at her back to support her as you kiss your way to her collarbone. You unhooked her bra without any struggle and kiss your way to her breast and gently suck her nipple causing Arizona to moan louder. Then you kiss your way down to her stomach then her inner thigh in which Arizona responded with a deep inhale.

You can feel Arizona's eyes watching you as you kiss your way to her inner thigh going to her center.

You looked at her first before you continue to lick her clit through her panties. Arizona bit her lower lip to suppress a moan which made you smirk.

"So sexy.", you said to yourself before you take off her panties.

Licking gently her folds. You can hear her trying to stop herself from moaning. She grabs your hair pushing you to her core and as you get the signal you hardened your licks and thrust inside 2 fingers. The blonde arch her back in response and lets out a load moan. You continue on the same pace thrusting 2 fingers inside her and licking her clit at the same time until her release. You can't help yourself but smile as you can feel her body rocks above you.

"That was amazing", Arizona said as she cups your face with her hands and started kissing you.

"I'm gifted.", You replied. Kissing her back.

The kiss goes intense as you walk her to your bed without breaking the kiss. Your bodies are pressed to one another.

After a long night of love making and going rounds and rounds until you are both exhausted, you both drifted to sleep without knowing. Cuddling to each other.