Chapter 3

Althea POV

It's Monday morning, you woke up from the warm sunlight hitting your face. You tried to stir but you feel that there's something on top of your chest. You looked down and it's the blonde girl you brought home last night. You smiled as you look at her relaxed face as she sleeps. Lips slightly apart.

"She's even prettier on the natural light.", you thought to yourself.

You stayed in bed studying her face. Her long lashes, her pointy but cute nose. Her soft pinkish lips.

"Her dimples? Wait, she has dimples. Rights?", you said to yourself trying to remember if you really saw it since it's a bit dark that night.

She then stirs disrupting your thoughts. You check on her quietly if she's still asleep and you make your way out to the kitchen to brew some coffee and make some breakfast so you will have something to offer to her when she wakes up.

Arizona POV

You woke up from the warm sunlight hitting your face. You slowly open your eyes trying to recognize the room you're in.

"Where am I?", you thought to yourself.

You sat down at the bed and checks the time in the clock on top of the bedside table.

"FUCK. I'm already late. DAMN IT. DAMN IT. DAMN IT", you hurried out of the bed and wash your face and gargle in the bathroom then quickly changed to your own clothes and hurried out of the room to find Althea and say proper goodbye.

You checked the other room in the floor and found no one so hurried downstairs and heard some noises coming from the kitchen. You follow the noise and found the brown head woman looking for something in the fridge.

"Hey!", trying to get Althea's attention.

"Hey, you're awake.", she replied as she closes the fridge.

"I'm late for work. Ahmm I just want to say hi before I leave. I-I don't want to be rude.", you said while admiring the beauty of the woman in front of you.

"Owww. No. It's okay. Ahmm if you can't stay a bit longer for breakfast-", Althea replied as you watch her grabs two sandwiches and wrap it in a paper towel and put it in a zip lock bag. "Here.", she continued as she handed the bag to you.

"Thank you.", you replied.

"And sorry. But I really need to go.", you added as you gave Althea an apologetic look.

Althea escorts you to the from door and instructs your way out of the building. You took a cab as you left your car at the hospital's parking lot.

While you're on your way, you can't help yourself but think about Althea.