Some Quick Info

DISCLAIMER: Satan is my friend @XXHaiHaiXX 's oc, she has given me permission to use him though :)

By the way, I'm too lazy to add indentations so just a heads up, I probably won't include them that much. So...

         In this story, we step into the heir to the throne of Hell, Satan's, shoes. Satan's father, Lucifer, always favored Satan over his older brother, Diablo, thus degrading their brotherly relationship. Since Lucifer favored Satan, he declared Satan the official heir to Hell's throne, meaning if Lucifer were to disappear or step down, his son Satan would take over and become the new king of Hell.
Now we focus on the other character we'll be learning about in this story. Zoro is Satan's only friend, and personal therapist.
        After Zoro's mother gave birth to him, his father, Zozo, insisted that he were to be named after him. After Zoro was named, his father left. Zozo had a very powerful status, being Lucifer's head advisor, Zozo was able to get Zoro's mother banished from the regal city of, Bohatí Králové. There, his mother met a nicer guy, despite the guy being apart of a
Mafia. Soon later those two conceived Zoro's younger sister, Zayla, by 300 years. Now you might think that's a lot, and yes, for us it is, but one hundred years for them is basically one year. So technically Zoro and Zayla have an age gap of 3 human years, let's call it.
        Anyways, so time goes by, Zero grows up as a thief and outlaw, he gets arrested multiple times as different identities, and then finally finds a job opening poster saying you could basically be paid by Lucifer himself, simply being his son, Satan's, friend. So Zoro applies, and gets the job because he was the best choice out of the other applicants. Although, he did lie about his past on the resume. So basically after that, Zoro and Satan grow closer and a human year or so goes by, which brings us to the point of time in the story. Zoro is now 17 in human years, 1,700 in demon years, and Satan is 19 in human years, 1,900 in demon years.

P.S. Hell runs on its own time, space, matter, etc. One year for us, is one hundred for them. They already are aware of what will happen on Earth, up until 2030, that is. So let's say America isn't even colonized yet on Earth, in Hell the news of the American Revolution would've already happened and reached them, this information will be helpful later in the story. Please keep this is mind.