My New Cool Shiny Horn - Zoro

III.

Who stole Gabriel's Horn? I stole Gabriel's Horn! Who has a new cool shiny horn? I have a new cool shiny horn! Who is going to have an epic beer horn? I am!

         I continued to run, passing the line of angels missing various garments. I looped the horn through multiple of the 'holders' included on my belt. Then I turned to face them, running backwards, and made a kindly gesture. I stuck out both my hands and gave them a beautiful visual of my middle fingers,
"TAKE THAT, YOU OVERGROWN BIRDS!" I stuck my tongue out at them and turned back around, running quicker.
         Just before the last second, I caught a glimpse of white braided hair accessoried by a pair of black curved horns, before crashing into it.

"You fucking imbecile!"
Pollux growled at me,
"Oops, didn't see you there."
      I gave her a sheepish smile. She glared at me, giving me the side eye. SIDE EYE. I let out a nervous laugh,
        She fucking scares me.
"So, the half-naked angels was your doing, I assume?"
Uh oh. 'Merica's amendments, save me.
"Maybe, I'll never tell. 'MERICA'S 5TH AMMENDMENT, BABY!"
Pollux was unamused, she flicked her right hand's third finger, which lays in the middle, upwards. She leaned fowards and suddenly grabbed my ear, she continued to pinch it, then began pulling me - by my ear - towards the castle.
     "Ow! Ow, ow, OW!"
I swear my ear would become purple.
     "Would you rather I drag you by your tail?"
Fucking bitch.
     "I'll pass."
     "Then don't complain."
      Screw old ladies thinking they're better because they have "more life experience".
       I let out a sigh, choosing to not talk back, knowing it'd cause me more trouble.

       The great hall always managed to steal my breath, which was ironic because I was a literal thief and outlaw, it amazed me how it was the largest room in the palace. The hall was assorted with stained glass windows pointed towards the tops of, I think they were called larcets... No, laments? No... Maybe lancets? I don't know.
     "Zoro," Pollux began, while freeing my precious ear from her captivity, I instinctively rubbed my ear. I stared at her,
Mean cranky old lady.
     "Find Satan."
I straightened my back,
The prince.
      Hopefully the Walmart knockoff birds haven't found the royal chambers yet. I need my best paying and only client alive.
"Make sure he is unharmed," Pollux added.
I gave her a quick nod,
"I will," I confirmed.
   "You should know where to meet me," I paused, "if I'm not dead."
I glanced behind me, towards the long fleet of black marble stairs, which only led to more fleets, continuing all the way to the top levels of the castle.
      They should really invest in an elevator, man. If I were king, I know I would, at least.
       I looked back at Pollux and threw up my left hand, making the sloppy attempt of a salute.
       I turned towards the stairs, and began my great trek up the seemingly never ending steps.