part 1

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS STORY : 

So after Dr. Vivek's case there was a misunderstanding between MPT members and HM ..but soon MPT realized their fault and with ammi they went to Mahipal Singh's house and accepted their fault ..HM also understood her fault and then everything become good and after spending their vacation in the village all the MPT members joined their duty ...everything was going good ...but MPT ki e khusi k mahol kuch log the jinko pasand nahi tha .to kya wo sab apne plans pe kam kar rahe the ...then they came out with a plan and everything messed up ...HM & KS sensed that something is going to be wrong but what they didn't had any idea ...KS had already activated her khabri network but from their she didn't get any important information but she got some clue that their is something going to be happened against HM so she already alerted HM ...both were trying to find the mastermind but all was in vain ...

Aise hi ekdin HM kuch kam k liye bahar gaye the ....and as per plan the mastermind had already planted illegal weapons and drugs in HM's house ....both HM and KS didn't had any single clue about that ....HM's ammi also was n't in home ....she was in her relative's house ...so some police officials called her and then they did an official raid at HM's house and got all the pre planned planted things ..on the basis of that they had issued an arrest warrant against HM ...then they officials came at MPT in search of HM ..then KS got the shock ...she can clearly understood that this is the plan of the mastermind against HM ....she was simply waiting and was listening all the words against her maddam sir ..as she knew that any hurried decession can made the situation complicated .....

Just then telephone rang at MPT and they got the news of bank robbery ...they hurriedly reached at the spot ...but in the mean time the robber's gang had already completed their work ...MPT reached their at that time ...and fight sequence started ...MPT members were shocked as a lady in police uniform having a batch named HASEENA MALLIK was also fighting and her face was behind the mask ....then fake HM (HM F) shoot a bullet towards CC as he was holding her hand and tried to remove the mask ....the bullet hit on CC's shoulder ...everyone become numb for a second ...and using this advantage HM(F) and her gang entered in their van and moved away ...KS once looked CC and then said ..

KS : Pushpa ji CC ko hospital le jayiye ....then she also started following the car all alone ...

.......................................

On the other side HM was coming back to Lucknow ...she checked her phone and was shocked seeing the message of KS ..she called KS ...KS received  the call and told her to came from the other end of the jungle road towards which direction HM(F) went and she was following from behind ..HM followed what KS said ...and after sometime she parked her car infront of fake HM's car ...and then HM pointed gun towards them ...in the mean time KS also reached their ..both HM & KS shared an eye look ..and nodded in assurance ...then HM said to HM(F) ..

HM : to bohot hua chuha - billi ka khel ..plan to acha tha par ab to pakre gaye ...mask hatao aur face dikhao .....

HM(F) : laughed and gestured something towards his gang ...which was unnoticed by both HM and KS ....

HM ( F) : itni vi jaldhi ka hai Haseena Mallik ...ruko jara ...

Then suddenly one of the man hit a hard blow on KS's head ...and KS's gun fell down and she fainted ...

and KS's gun fell down and she fainted