part 5

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS PART :

KS was working on her desk ..suddenly her phone rang .. someone told her something ..

KS : what !!!!!!!!!

Saying this with in a hurry she left MPT .. PS tried to stop her but she didn't pay any attention towards it ... she started her bike and went towards her destination .. she saw in the side mirror of her bike that someone is following her ... KS knew that he is the man of MP .. so she changes her bike direction towards a mall .. she informed one of her man to arrange a bike and to wait for her in the mall's parking area .. she reached the mall's parking area and with a bag she entered in the mall .. the person also followed KS .. then KS brought a movie ticket and went towards the cinema hall .. seeing that the informer got relaxed and went from there and reached near KS's bike .. then he called MP .. MP picked up his call ..

ON CALL CONVERSATION :

MP : ha bolo kaha hai KS .. thane se nikalkar kaha gaye hai ..

P : maddam KS dodo mall aye hai .. aur abhi abhi cinema hall mai enter kiye hai ..

MP : kya ? abe pagal ho ka .. KS etne emergency k time pe movie delhne gaye hai .. kya bol rahi ho samajh mai vi araha hai ?

P : maddam sach bol rahe hai .. abhi hamne khud apne akho se dekha hai KS ko movie dekhne k liye enter hote huye .. ap location check kariye .. ham abhivi KS k bike k pass khade hai ..

MP checked KS's location .. and it shows that the location is in Dodo mall .. so she instructed the man to stay there .. then she cut the call .. but MP had some doubts also ..it is hard to digest that in this critical situation KS is enjoying movie but she had nothing to do .. she decided to talk with KS in this matter latter ..

..........................................................................

On the other hand .. KS secretly went outside from the movie hall and changed her dress .. and came towards the parking area .. she saw that the man is still standing near her bike .. she smirks and went from there .. KS secretly went from there in disguise ..

She started the bike which was arranged by her informer and went towards her destination

She started the bike which was arranged by her informer and went towards her destination .. she purpousfully left her phone on her bike .. as she knew that her phone is being hacked by MP .. so she left the phone on her bike that's why MP thought that her current location is in the mall .. after sometime she reached near an abundoned factory .. she saw that a person was running behind another person .. suddenly the person who was behind .. her leg tripped and the person fell down .. another person left from there as one jeep appeared in the meantime and the person left ..

KS reached near the person who fell down .. she saw that the person is removing her mask .. for her surprise it was HM .. HM's forehead was bleeding due to impact of the fall .. KS helped her to stand up .. HM was having difficulty to stand up .. KS said nothing ..she helped her to come towards her bike and then left from there .. after sometime they reached at an appartment where currently HM used to live as she left Kanpur to do further investigations .. they both entered in the room .. KS ne HM ka first aid kar diya tha .. HM knew that now she has to face the angry bird .. so she remained silent .. then after sometime KS broke the silence ..

KS : kya ?

HM : ka kya ?

KS : ahhghh !! dekhiye jada baniye mat ap .. kahe gayi thi akele .. ham dono ne decide kiye the na eksath jayenge phir kiyu gayi thi akele itne risk lekar ..

HM : wo mai .. wo .

KS : boliye ....

HM : sorry .. wo mujhe achanakk information mili thi to jana pada .. mai apko inform karne ka time nahi nikal paye .. sorry

KS : thik hai .. to apko hamare jarurat nahi hai haina .. thik hai ham chalte hai .. ham hi pagal hai ki itna tam jham karke eha aye ..

HM : sorry na karishma .. i know ap gussa ho .. per i had no other option .. i had to solve this case as soon as possible .. ap jante ho na 1 month hone ko chala hai .. ham hamare family se dur hai ..duty se dur hai ..kaise chor ki tarah chup chup k ji rahe hai ... its too much frustrating ...

KS understood HM's point .. she can understood that in which situation and in which mental state she is right now .. so she just hugged her ... HM also calm down after feeling her best friend's warmth .. after sometime HM parted the hug and said ..

HM : ek lead mile hai .. aur eis sab se bahar nikalne ka ek plan vi hai ..

KS : konse lead ?

HM : MP and uske mamaji k sath jo bank robbery mai involve the uske pata chal gaya hai ..

KS : kon ?

HM : nakli Haseena Mallik & nakli qyamat ..

KS : kya !!!!!

HM : ha Rani vi hai is sabke piche ..

KS : iski maiya ki .. isbar jab hat lagega na to bata rahe hai eisa hal karenge na ki ..

HM : shant .. ham vi eisbar apko nahi rokenge .. both nodded and then KS asked ..

KS : plan kya hai ?

HM gives her signature style and said ..

HM : ..........................................................................

.....................................

..............................................

.......................................................

..........................................................

...........................................................

So, that's it for this part .. hope you enjoyed .. pls do comments and votes .. thank you and take care ..

VOTE TARGET : 50

Meet with you people soon in the next part .. till then good bye ..

.........