part 14

Continued from the previous part:

PS came out of the car, ST also came , they are infront of HM's house, ammi came out of the house 🏠 and told PS and ST to come inside, the duo followed ammi, then ammi made PS sit on a couch and gave her a glass of water, PS drank the water, they were sitting there silently, ammi called KS & HM there , ..

As soon as HM & KS came there PS stood up from her sit and was about to go towards them but stopped hearing KS's voice..

KS : head constable PS ham jante hai ap suspended hai ..aur ham e vi jante hai ki ap galat nahi hai ..to agar ap kya kya huya hai sab bate bistar se batayenge to ham dono k liye e case solve karna asan hoga ...
..
Hearing these from KS , PS understood that they are still upset on her but they helped her , and for her they came here , so she followed what KS said, and then told everything about the case to  KS and HM, after listening all these both KS and HM went outside for further investigation, ST also followed them to help her..but in the all conversation, Both KS and HM was talking with PS only professionally, for that PS felt very bad , but ammi assured her that everything is going to be fine very soon ....
...
...
..
That day the trio means KS , HM & SP did their investigation and become able to find many proofs against the businessman, so they came back home ,but at night also they just ignored PS and other MPT members..
..
..
Next day all the MPT members along with HM, KS and SP was in HQ, they submitted the proofs against the businessman and they also able to prove that how corrupted officer Bulbul Pandey is ... So the department suspended Bulbul Pandey and PS also got back her job, MPT members were happy but at the same time they were sad also as their favourite seniors didn't talk to them .. after completing the paperwork they came to the parking area and were talking,then HM said,

HM : thank you Shivani, itne kam time mai vi hamara sath Dene k liye ..

SP : kya re jazzbato wali bai , e to hamara Kam hai ..thank you mat bol ..

HM smiled and both hand shaked handshakes 🤝 with each other...then HM said,

HM : chaliye KS ..eha k Kam khatam ...ab hame Jana chahiye..KS nodded and was about to follow HM but they stopped hearing PS's voice...

PS : ( in a crying voice) ham jante hai ham gunhegar hai ... Hamne Jo Kiya tha wo mafi k kabil nahi hai ..par kya hame ap dono ek akhri mouka de sakte hai ..
..
Saying this PS felt down on her knees and was crying, both KS and HM can't see their mother figure in that state, so KS went towards her , made her stand properly and hugged her , both were crying... And HM was looking all these with a smile, SS also went near HM and HM hugged her ... After sometime both PS and KS parted away the hug 🫂 , then KS said ..

KS : ham apse bohot gussa hai ..aur ap aise ro dho kar hame emotional blackmail nahi kar sakte hai...ham aise manne wale nahi hai ...bata rahe hai ..

PS : ap dono ko ham sab mana lenge , shirf ap dono eha rul jaye hamare sath ... MPT ko ap dono k jarurat hai ...pls ..
..
Listening this KS once looked at HM, HM nodded in assurance, then KS said,

KS : thik hai ..agar ap DSP sir ko apne hato ka rajma chawal khila kar ham dono ka transfer eha kar sakte hai to ham dono ko eha rehene mai koi problem nahi...
..
Everyone smiled listening this , SS hugged KS in excitement and KS also hugged her back.. now PS came to HM and said ,

PS : maddam sir kya ap hame maf kar sakte hai ..she was joining her hands but HM stopped her and said,

HM : Pushpa ji agar KS ne apko maf kiya to hame koi problem nahi hai ..par pls e galati dobara mat karna ..kiyuki jab koi apne apke upar  trust nahi karte hai na ..tab ap pure tarike se Tut jate ho ..aur us samai ap bohot hi helpless feel karte ho, to ap sabse hamrara ek hi request hai ..pls hamara sath rehena ..agar pariwar walo sath chor dete hai to wo time bohot hi muskil hota hai ..
..
PS : maddam sir Jo galati ham kiye hai wo dobara nahi hoga ..ap dono pls hame hamara galati sudharne k mouka dijiye ..
..
HM nodded then both hugged 🫂 each other, after that everyone shared a group hug , everyone was too much happy, then they returned back home ..
.

Now KS used to stay with HM, and PS also shifted to Mallik 's house, both HM and KS got their transfer at MPT, everyone is happy,now MPT is running well and they are solving cases efficiency and they started to live together like a happy family.....
..
..
.... .....              THE END      ......
...
..
..
..
...
..
...
...
..
...
..
..
..
..
So, here I end this story, " I TRUST YOU (FT -KAREENA )PART 2 .. hope that you all liked this story.. share your pov's about this ..
..
Do votes and comments and also follow me , thank you and take care..
.. enjoy reading ☺️.
..