part 11

Continued from the previous part:

The person who was talking nonsense about KS and showed some pictures of KS to the MPT members was none other than KS's husband Vyom Singh (VS) means PS's lalla..
..
He got some pictures of KS and like others he didn't want to find the actual truth, He is just busy in accusing his wife and to HM's surprise PS also supported her son, the mother son duo is not ready to listen anything from KS, they had made their decision that KS is the culprit and they already decided the verdict now they are just waiting for KS to come so that they tell her...
..
And all this heard by KS, as she was at the door step of MPT, HM noticed her and she saw tears in KS's eyes, but before any other can noticed it she wiped it, as she is kadak KS, how can she easily break down in front of everyone... Before HM could say anything KS came and said,

KS : bohot acha laga ap sab ka bichar janke hamare baremai..

VS : i want divorce, because aise characterless insan k sath hame nahi rehena... HM become too much angry hearing this, so she said,

HM : Mr. VS tamiz se... Ap kis K baremai bat kar rahe hai apko pata vi hai....

KS : nahi maddam sir rehene dijiye... Aur ap Mr. VS hame dukh hai is bat ki j kavi ham ap jaise insan ko pyar karte the... Ap divorce chate hai Na mil jayega apko.. Now pls leave, e Thana hai apke ghar nahi.. Pls leave.. Saying this she went to the gym room..
..
HM also told everyone to get back to work, and she also went behind KS, as soon as she entered in the room, she saw that KS was standing at the window side, tears were flowing from her eyes, HM went towards her and kept her hand on her shoulder, seeing her maddam sir KS can't control her emotions, so she hugged her..

HM also started patting her back lovingly, as she knew that within some time KS had faced too much difficulties and now what she needed the most is emotional support

HM also started patting her back lovingly, as she knew that within some time KS had faced too much difficulties and now what she needed the most is emotional support... After sometime KS calm down, then HM made her sit in the nearby couch and offered her a glass of water, KS drank the water and then HM said,

HM : ham nahi jante hai kya huya hai.. Kya nahi.. Par ham e jante hai ki ap kavi galat nahi honge.. So I am with you always.. Hmm... Chahe kuch vi Ho jaye...
..
KS nodded but before she replied, HM's phone rang and DSP told them to come HQ, both of them went to HQ..
..
..
...
..
Inside DSP's cabin,..

IG sir was also there, both HM and KS came inside, then DSP said,

DSP : KS I think this is the right time.. And ap ready rahiye.. Miss Mallik vi woha rehega apke team K piche.. Back up force K duty K liye as ham koi chance nahi lesakte hai... KS nodded in agreement but HM didn't understood anything, so IG sir said,

IG: Miss Mallik, SI KS ko ek mission appoint kiye Gaye the.. Wo hai renowned politician K bete K khilaf saboot dhundna.. Jo bohot sare illegal activities Mai shamil hai... Aur KS apne kam Mai safal huye... And this is the right time to arrest him... Ham usi liye ap dono ko bulaye hai..

Now HM understood everything, and now she can clearly understood who is the boy in those pictures , she was feeling proud for her SI but at the same time she was sad as for duty KS have to face all those difficulties , her trance broke by DSP's voice ..

DSP : aur esiliye apko eha bulaya gaya hai .. KS and a team will go to arrest that boy .. but as you know that wo ladka ek political party se belong karte hai to us party k supporters hangama kar sakte hai .. apko back up team k sath wo rokna hai jate SI KS use arrest kar sakte hai without any problem ... ap samajh rahe hai na Miss Mallik .. ham kya kehena chate hai ..

HM : ji sir samajh gaye .. koi problem nahi hoga KS ko .. ham back up team k sath situation manage kar lenge .. ap nischit rahiye ..but hamare ek sawal tha ..

DSP : ji boliye ...

HM : aj hi thane mai ham sab ki annual health report poucha hai .. usme KS k reports mai drugs mile hai .. agar e report kisi vi tarah kisi aur k hat pe agaye to KS k carrier p sawal uth sakte hai .. so ham e chate hai ki ap jald se jald is bareme kuch kare ..

IG : ji Miss Mallik ..ham us report mai mistake hai e kehekar report cancel kara denge .. kuch din bad phirse ham KS ka medical test karwayenge , tabtak i think drugs k asar khatam ho jayega .. so don't worry .. we will take care of that ..

HM : thank you sir .. aur ap nischint rahiye without any problem KS us culprit ko arrest karenge and ham usme sath denge .. ... both IG & DSP nodded .....

then KS & HM saluted their seniors and left for their destination .......

..................

......................

....................

.................................

.............................................

................................

SO , THAT'S IT FOR THIS PART ... HOPE YOU ENJOYED .. PLS DO COMMENTS AND VOTES .. THANK YOU AND TAKE CARE ...

MEET WITH YOU GUYS SOON IN THE NEXT PART .. TILL THEN ENJOY READING ..

..