part 13

Continued from the previous part:

It's been six months that HM and KS took their transfer from MPT .. MPT members tried to reach to them , but they didn't get a single clue where they are , now a days all the trio constables along with Billu always remain silent and sad , after HM & KS took transfer from MPT .. MPT was running under SHO Bulbul Pandey ... the happy and positive vibes of MPT just ruined .. the place become lifeless , the trio constable become emotionless , so they just came to MPT , did their works like a machine .. and went to home .. now a days Billu used to stay out of the thana .. SS didn't show her masoomiyat and CC also didn't flirt with SS , and to the worse the thana is running under Bulbul Pandey ....

..

The trio constable tried their level best to maintain the name of MPT , its legacy , it's unique way to give justice to people , but the thana which is running under a corrupt officer like Bulbul Pandey , its become difficult for the trio constable to work for the public , but they tried , sometime the pass to fulfill the public's demand , sometime fails , but they didn't gave up .. as they were just following their most favourite senior's ideologies , from them they got the lesson to never give up ... 

..... 

Like this days passed ....

But tough time came for the trio constable .. one day a case came against a renowned businessman .. a woman filed a complaint against the businessman who is very much powerful ... so , Bulbul Pandey didn't took the woman's FIR , but our trio constable decided to help the poor woman unofficially , as they decided they started their works .. 

But PS get stuck in the situation ... the businessman somehow got to know about the trio constable's intention , so he lodged a complaints against them .. and Bulbul Pandey obviously took the businessman's side .... so , an enquiry team came to do investigation against our trio constables .. 

And PS is the senior most , so she sacrified her job for cheeta and santu , as she thought that they are young and they had a great future ahead , so she took all the blame upon herself ... poor Cheeta & Santu were too much helpless at that time .. so the enquiry team suspended PS , and Bulbul Pandey took her to the jail ..and to PS's bad luck her son VS also didn't support his mother .. PS was too much broken at that time .. but in mind she knew that only her two daughter can help her this time but this is not possible as she herself closed that path by not trusting her daughters ... 

...............

...............................
..
On the other side HM & KS got the news of PS's arrest..they knew that PS fell in trap , so they decided to come back to Lucknow and helped PS, although MPT members hurted them but they loved their family, they can't see them in pain , so they decided to come back, and then HM called someone and said to take necessary action for PS's bail, after that the duo started their journey to come back to Lucknow..
...
...
At MPT this is the last day of PS in the jail of MPT, tonight she will be shifted to central jail, so there is only sometime left for PS at MPT, here cheeta ,santu and billu tried there level best but didn't help PS ...and their senior Bulbul Pandey is too much excited to take PS at Central Jail, so he was complying the paper work ..and MPT members were looking at him helplessly..today they felt the emptiness, they just want their senior but for their mistake that is not possible..

....
....
After completing the paperwork Bulbul Pandey headed towards the jail, but stopped hearing a stern voice,  PS and other MPT members were confused to find the owner of the voice,  it was Shivani Pawar (ST).. Who was dressed like a lawyer and was standing at the door step of MPT with some files in her hand...

Then she entered in MPT and said,

ST: MR Bulbul Pandey..mere pass Pushpa Singh k bail order hai ..so ap unhe lock up se bahar nikaliye... Jaldhi ..

MPT members were confused 😕, they were just looking at ST, Bulbul Pandey came and saw the papers then he gestured CC to open the gate of the lock up..CC happily opened it and PS came out .. SS went towards her and hugged her... Then SP submitted some more papers to BP and said,

ST : so, I hope ab ham pushpa ji ko apne sath lekar ja sakte hai ..

BP nodded in assurance and went from there .then ST said ,

ST : pushpa ji ap mere sath chahiye..aur tum dono apne duty hours khatam hone k bad haseena Mallik k Ghar ajana ...

Hearing HM's name they become happy, so PS asked

PS : apko eha maddam sir ne veja hai ?

ST : ji ..aj subha hame Haseena Mallik k call aye the tab hi ham bail Kara paye ..aur apko lekar uske Ghar Jane ko bola hai ..to chale ..

PS nodded and then followed ST to go to HM's house....
..
...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
...
,
..
..
..
....
So, that's it for this part..hope you enjoyed..pls do comments and votes, thank you and take care...
..
Meet with you guys soon in the next part..till then enjoy reading ☺️
..