part 2

Continued from previous part:

HM started driving from the spot with much difficulty..as her back was paining a lot and the bullet injury on her shoulder was also paining...after driving for few minutes she saw a muscular man was indicating her to stop the car 🚗..at first she was confused 😕 but then she remembered KS's word and thought he should be Raghu...so she stopped the car..Raghu (R) came towards the window of the driver's seat and said..

R: namaste maddam ham Raghu hai ..Karishma didi ne mujhe phone kiye the ..

HM : woh ham apko pechante nahi to ..

R : are maddam ap tension mat lijiye...ham apko bohot ache se jante hai ...abhi ap piche bait Jaye ham apko ek secure place Mai lejayenge ..

HM followed his order and sat on the back seat ..Raghu was driving the car ...HM was resting...

After sometime the car stopped in front of a clinic..their HM's first aid was done ..then they again started the journey...Raghu was driving and as HM was in too much pain she was sleeping 😴😴 at the back seat ...after a journey of 2 hours they reached in a village and stopped the car 🚗 in front of a house ...as HM was sleeping peacefully Raghu didn't disturbed her and called someone...after sometime HM's sleep broke when she felt some motherly affection...she slowly opened her eyes and saw that an old lady was caressing her hair with love ...she recognised the lady and got up with a jerk...in this process her wounds got pressurized and she winched in pain ...the lady got panicked..

Lady: kya kar rahi ho haseena beta ...dhire utho ..kitna jada chot lag gaye hai tumhe ..

HM : are ma tension mat kijiye...ham thik hai ...hame to pata hi nahi tha Karishma ne Raghu Bhai ko mujhe eha leane ko kaha..ap kaise hai ? ..sab thik to hai na ..

(Yes, the lady is Karishma's mother Rekha Singh (RS) ..and HM also shared a good bond with her like that ammi and KS shared)

RS : are pehele ghar k andar ajao ..thora rest Karo ...phir bate hote rehega na ...

Then she carefully took HM inside the house 🏡..then HM become freshen up..then RS feed her something and then she gave her medicines ..as HM was tired 😴..RS forced her to take some rest and HM slept... ..RS smiled and went from there..
..
..
..

Scene shifted to Lucknow: ..
..
..
MPT members were in thana ... doctor's had already treated his wound ..and then they came back to MPT..here all were gossiping...then KS ,DSP sir and other officials came ..then DSP asked to KS ..

DSP : KS kya update hai case ka ?

KS : sir ham us van ki picha kar rahe the ..wo bohot sare the ..phir hame wo behos karke nikal gaye hai ..

DSP: hmm ..hame ap sabko kuch batana hai ..

KS : ji sir..

DSP : as pure ghatna ki arop is Thane ki SHO Haseena ji k upar Gaye hai aur unke against arrest warrant vi nikal gaye hai to ap KS ap is case mai kam nahi kar sakte hai ...

KS : kya !!!

DSP: ji ... department e sochta hai ki ap case k related confidential information HM ji se share kar sakte hai to ap is case se dur rahiye...kal MPT mai nawa officer ajayega ..wo sab dekh lega ...

KS : ji sir ...thik hai agar ham is case mai kam nahi kar sakte hai to hame 2 din ki chutti chahiye..

DSP : thik hai KS ap hame leave application mail kar dena... saying this he left from there...
..
Then PS came and asked ..

PS : apko chutti kiyu chahiye?

KS : apko batana jaruri nahi samajhte hai .. saying this she moved towards her desk and started her working related to mail ...

PS : ha hame kiyu batayenge...eha ek maddam sir hai aur ek hai ap...hame to e nahi samajh araha hai maddam sir hai kaha ...

SS : maddam sir e sab Kiya hai hame to biswas hi nahi ho raha hai ..

The trio constables were talking about HM and they were accusing her that made KS enraged...so she said ..

KS : chup ..sab ekdam chup ..koyi kuch nahi bolega maddam sir ke bareme ....
.. saying this she left MPT ..
..
And started her journey towards kanpore..
...
..
..
..
..
..
So that's it for this part.. hope you enjoyed..pls do comment and votes .. thank you and take care 😊
..
Vote target 🎯: 50..
..
Meet with you guys soon in the next part..till then good bye..and pls ignore grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes...take care..
..