PART 6

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS PART : 

Here in a under construction site .. 

Rani came with her man and saw that MP and her Mamaji ( MPM) were waiting a there and there were some goons also .. Rani was confused and came towards them .. seeing Rani there MPM fumes in anger and slapped her hard .. Rani was in shock .. she didn't understand what just happened .. then she was about to shouts but MP pointed gun towards Rani ... here our duo means HM and KS were enjoying the view as their targets were fighting in between themselves .. here Rani (R) was confused so she asked .. 

R : e kya behaviour hai .. ek to eha bulaya .. aur phir thappad vi mar diya aur gun vi tan diya mere upar .. kya vul gaye ap sab ham sab partners hai ... 

MP : partners the par tum jaise insan ko to uda dunga mai .. tumhare vajase mamaji ka nam kharap huya .. 

R : kya par maine kiya hai ? 

MP : kya kiya .. kya kiya ... e dekho .. then she showed her a phone where a video was playing .. 

In that video there was  a woman who was dressed like fake Haseena Mallik and told in front of camera that how MP and MPM planned against HM to frame her in false charge and also saying about MPM's illegal activities ... 

Seeing the video R's eyes become wide .. she knew that the video girl is not she .. but she understood that she is in deep trouble because of this video MPM's image ruined and they thought that this girl is Rani .. Rani tried to explain something but MP and her Mamaji was not ready to listen anything .. as their image already ruined as the video got viral .. here they came to meet Rani and after that they will go from Lucknow as Police was already behind them .. 

R : are hamne nahi kiya esab .. koi aur hai .. 

MPM : acha tumne nahi kiya .. to e fake Haseena Mallik kon hai .. tum hi Fake Haseena banke bank robbery kiye the na  .. 

R : ha kiye the par video mai main nahi hu .. 

MP : are kitna jhut bologi .. mamaji aur maine haseena mallik k ghar par drugs & illegal weapons plant kiye the use arrest karwane k liye phir tum aye aur bole ki bank robbery vi jor dete hai isme hai na mamaji .. 

MPM : ha .. ab to lag raha hai tumhe team mai lena hi vul tha . koi nahi tumhare chapter ham abhi close kar dete hai .. 

Here HM & KS stopped recording as they get their confessions .. that this was pre planned to frame HM .. and they get enough proof to prove HM innocent .. they already send the proofs to HQ and DSP gave them order to arrest them .. both HM & KS nodded and went towards them .. 

KS : ap kya chapter close karenge Mamaji .. chapter to ham close karenge wo vi ap sabka .. 

MPM , MP and Rani were in shock to see the duo there .. before they could react HM pointed gun towards Rani and KS pointed gun towards MP .. 

HM : tumko kya laga rani shirf tum hi fake haseena ban sakte ho

HM : tumko kya laga rani shirf tum hi fake haseena ban sakte ho .. are ham hai haseena mallik wo vi asli wala .. to kar liya thoda natak mask k piche .. aur bana diya video .. aur natija wo to ap sabke samne hi hai ... 

Now the trio culprits understood that it was HM & KS's plan to catch them .. they mentally slapped themselves as they reacted without thinking much and now they are in trap .. HM & KS both saw that Mamaji tried to signal something  to MP .. both HM & KS looked at each other and nodded .. 

HM :  na na

HM :  na na .. koi chalaki nahi .. chup chap gadi mai baithiye .. you all are under arrest .. HM took MP and MPM towards the car .. 

Rani tried to go out of control from KS .. but KS being KS slapped her hard that she fell on the ground ...and then pointed gun towards her .. and said .. 

KS : kya bhaiya

KS : kya bhaiya .. bole na koi chalaki nahi .. tumhare sath to hamare personal hisab barabar karne ka hai .. maddam sir ko usdin goli mari thi na .. ab ham tumhe dekhte hai .. saying this she was about to press  the trigger but HM hold her hand and pointed it towards the sky .. and KS fired in the sky .. KS looked at HM .. HM nodded in NO .. this made KS angry .. but she said nothing .. they arrested the three and went towards the HQ .........

..........

.................

................

.............

..................

So , that's it for this part ... hope you enjoyed .. pls do comments and votes .. i know it's little bit late .. i will try to give next part today if possible ... 

VOTE TARGET : 50 

Meet with you people soon in the next part ..... till then good bye .. 

...