part 4

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS PART :

KS came back to Lucknow and she had already informed DSP sir that she is going to rejoin her duty .. DSP agreed .. and KS came in thana .. as soon as she entered she saw HM's cut out with wanted poster over it .. she clenched her fist in anger .. 

She was about to move to the cut out

She was about to move to the cut out .. Misri Pandey (MP) came and stood in front of her .. all others MPT members were also present there .. 

MP : welcome .. welcome KS .. ap hi ka intezar kar rahe the .. 

KS : kiyu ? kuch kam tha maddam .. ( KS somehow had the idea that MP is one of the mastermind behind all these .. so she had to control her anger ) ..

Mp : nahi ..hame kuch khash kam to the nahi par ek bat apse puchna hai !

KS : ji

MP : ap cabin mai aye ..

MP went to the cabin..and KS also followed her ..then MP sat on the SHO's chair with a smirk 😏 on her face .. seeing the scenario KS clenched her fist in anger but that expression was not visible on her face... She maintained an emotionless face ..here MP's first plan failed which was to provoke KS ... So MP intentionally said..

MP : vai jo vi hai is chair pe baithne ka maja kuch alag hai ...hai na KS ..

KS :(controlling her anger 🤬) ab ham kaise bata sakte hai e bat ..ap baithe hai to ap hi janenge na ..
(In mind) bohot jald is chair se tumhe dur karenge MP ..dekhte jao ..aur jo tum cha rahe ho wo to kavi nahi ho payega..

MP:(in mind) e KS itna shant kaise hai...aise to hamara plan kavivi kamyab nahi hoge..

KS: ap kuch bol rahi thi..

MP: ha .. Haseena Mallik kaha hai?

KS: sorry

MP: maine pucha Haseena Mallik kaha hai ?

KS: ham nahi jante ..and for your kind information mam DSP sir ne hame is case se dur rehene ko kaha hai ..to apka case so dekh lijiye...chalte hai ..jai hind..

Saying this she left the cabin and started doing her work..she had also activated her informers team to get a lead...
..
KS:(in mind) eis MP par nazar rakhna hoga ..mujhe to eisa lagta hai ki bank robbery k piche pakka iska hat hai ...dekhte hai ..

Time skips..now it's night...KS was doing her night duty...as she didn't talk with PS so she didn't go to home and did her duty..she heard that MP was talking over phone 📱..so she went towards the cabin to hear it..

On call conversation:

MP: kuch pata chala HM ka

P : .....

MP: dhundo jaldi ...nahito sab phasenge ..

P:........

MP: ham KS ko pressurized nahi kar sakte kiyuki incident jaha hua tha woha wo behos padi thi plus ham us incident ka jikar nahi kar sakte ..nahito KS ko pata lag jayega bank robbery kisne Kiya hai .. bohot muskil se unso eis case se dur rkha hai

P : ...

MP : thik hai .. saying this she cut the call ..KS also went from there ..

KS:(in mind) to e to confirm ho gaya ki MP eisbar achese plan karke aye hai ..aur bank robbery vi usi ka plan ka hissa hai ..ab eiske sath kon kon hai wo pata karna hai ... thinking this she continued her work...
..
Like this 20 days passed..but KS was unable to reach the mastermind...here HM also tried but she also failed..
..
KS was working..now a days she didn't talk with anyone of the MPT members..as all the trio constables somehow thought HM is behind all these.. KS wanted to reply them but then HM's word came in her mind..she has to be calm..so she just ignored all of these ...MP was in HQ for some work..KS was working.. suddenly her phone rang..

From other side she heard something...
Then

KS : what!!!!!!!!!!..
...
...
..
..
...
...
..
..
..
..
So that's it for this part.. hope you enjoyed..pls do comments and votes .. thank you and take care 😊
...
.

VOTE TARGET 🎯:  50
..
..

..
Sorry guys.. for this small update..and I know that I am updating after a long..per pls don't worry... do comments and votes..I will try to upload regularly.. actually I am going through a busy schedule that's why this delay...next part soon.. enjoy reading..and pls ignore grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes..
..