23. Down, Down, Down

I squeeze my eyes shut as water trickles into them

I squeeze my eyes shut as water trickles into them. Steam floats through the air above me. Water pounds down my spine.

There's so many things going through my brain. It's so loud. So loud that I don't hear the bathroom door open.

I turn my head to the side when I feel her presence. She's like a magnet and I'm a tiny little paper clip. Willing to cling to her. To lose myself to her.

My brain goes quiet the minute I see her blue eyes. Her pupils are so large her eyes look darker than ever.

"What are you- Is something..." My words trail off when she pulls my shirt over her head.

My mouth goes dryer than the Sahara when she drops it behind her. Then she bends down, just barely before standing up straight.

I don't even register what's happening until the glass door is sliding open. Katherine steps inside and I freeze. I hope she doesn't expect me to move because I couldn't if I tried.

I know better than to look down. My mother raised me better than that. But, she stepped in here, and I'm still a man in lo- A man in lust.

"Is this okay?" Her voice is soft, angelic.

I can't form any words at the moment, so all I do is nod. Then, I do it. I let my gaze wander. Down, down, down.

Two, perfect-sized breasts are right in front of me. They could fit in my hand. How have I had my fingers inside of her twice now, and yet this is the first time I'm seeing these beautiful, perfect breasts?

She's like a statue that belongs in The Louvre. So beautiful, you're scared you'll ruin her if you touch her. But it's too late, I have touched her, tasted her, and it's not enough. I want her. All of her.

"Jake..."

"Hmm?", Is all I manage to get out.

"Are you going to say anything, or just stare at my boobs?"

"Just stare at your boobs," I state, nonchalantly.

"Okay. Can you pass the shampoo while you're at it?"

"Can I pass the wha... Can I touch?" I ask, not even registering the fact that I am also completely naked in front of her for the first time.

Katherine giggles. "I didn't come in here for you to stare like a creep."

"So I can touch?"

"Yes, Jake. You can touch." That is all it takes before I'm backing her into the shower wall.

"It's a shame I can't do anything else right now," I say, palming her breast in my palm, and oh my God, it fits like it was made for me.