Chapter 1

A car runs a red light on Bludhaven's main avenue, followed by half a dozen police cars, drawing every pedestrian's attention to the city streets, and drawing away from the buildings, where a figure advances across the roofs.

"I can't even remember the last time that I acted during the day. Maybe when the Penguin tried to rob that Incan cross before arriving the museum. Or was it when Two-face tried to rob Gotham's Second Bank, again.
Anyway it's weird to be jumping over buildings with all this light and exposure. Plus three layers of clothing over than the suit."

Dick sees the pursed car turn abruptly to the left, entering the wrong way and getting a small distance from the police cars

"Parking, car swap? Smart."

In the distance Dick sees a new car leaving the parking lot and following to the right. A few minutes later, he manages to find the second car, entering a warehouse.

Nightwing takes advantage of the distraction provide by switching cars to enter through a roof passage. He jumps between the ceiling beams, landing carefully so as not to attract attention. He observes four armed men, three near a suitcase and one on guard at the gate. 

Even before taking position to attack, he hears another gate open and seconds later a black van pulls up to the warehouse. Surprising even for the robbers.

- What do you do here? Our meeting point was another. -  advances one of the masked.

- Change plans. – answers a masked person with a voice modulator

"That's never good" – Dick uses his knowledge to analyze the modulator's person. "Five and four height, but these boots should gibe about two inches by the posture, it's hard to tell, clothes to full to kick weight, maybe one hundred and thirty lbs."

- We have to leave soon, the police are after us.

- So let's go! Delivered!

One of the robbers grabs a black bag from the backseat, hurriedly opens it, and tosses the contents to the masked man.

She doesn't even extend her hands, letting the object crash to the floor.

- What?

"What?"

- What did you do?

- It's fake.

- Fake? We stole from the museum!

- Did you forget that I ordered this robbery? - Answers the modulated voice, while turning over the shards

- Screw it, pay our share.

Dismaying, the person gets up and walks to the car, returning with a black backpack. Exactly like the robbers. Playing for the nearest thief. He sets the backpack on the hood of the car and removes the contents. A vase exactly like the one stolen.

"Okay Grayson, no more beers at lunch"

- What stupidity is that?

- The original. It goes back to the museum and that way no one goes after those responsible.

- Screw the museum! I want our money!

- I thought you'd say that.

The person behind the mask pulls out his gun and starts taking out the bad guys quickly.

- No! - Nightwing throws his escrima sticks hitting the weapon

The only surviving thug throws himself behind the car, realizing he's bleeding as soon as he lies down

Meanwhile, Nightwing fights the masquerade.

The person's fighting level is average, but the firing speed makes up for it. Taking Nightwing out of direct confrontation.

Even wounded, the robber tries to react. Leaving Nightwing in the crossfire. While taking cover from gunfire from both sides, Nightwing sees the masked person get into the car and flee the scene.

Almost at the same time, the wounded bandit's gun drop.

Nightwing goes to the man.

- Who was she? Who is the boss?

- Inc...

- What did you steal?

- Inc..

Not understanding, Nightwing is forced to flee. The police finally arrived.