Chapter 4 - The Next Morning

It was the morning. Flo woke up, she gently got out of bed and looked out of the window looking out, it was there was a beautiful beach overlooking Riker's window. She kissed Riker on the neck and worked up to his lips kissing them gently. Riker woke up and kissed her back.

"Come back into bed with me?" said Riker.

"Why it's the morning" replied Flo.

"I know but just a couple of more minutes please" Riker asked Flo.

"Okay. Just a couple of more minutes" replied Flo.

Flo went back into bed and cuddled Riker and kissed him on the cheek. Riker kissed her back on the cheek.

Meanwhile Rydel woke up in shock and thought to herself where has Flo gone like she could fly away.

"Is she a fairy?" Rydel thought to herself.

She walked around the house looking for her and she then went to Riker's room and she knocked quietly making sure she doesn't wake any one up in the house.

"Come in" said Riker.

Rydel walked in, Flo hide under the cover to hide from Rydel.

"Hey. Have you seen Flo?" Rydel asked Riker.

"No. I have not" replied Riker trying not to smile at Rydel.

"Okay. Well if you do see her can you say I was looking for her?" said Rydel.

Flo popped up above Riker's cover and gave Rydel a shock.

"HEY RYDEL!!" shouted Flo to Rydel.

"OMG Flo you scared me I thought you were a fairy in the night and flew away?"replied Rydel.

"Oh okay" said Flo.

"No. I took her in the night" said Riker.

"Well okay" replied Rydel.

"I'm going downstairs to make breakfast for us all. What would you like?" Rydel asked Riker and Flo.

"Ummmmmm. Can I have cereal please" Replied Riker.

"Can I have toast please" replied Flo.

"Yes you may" replied Flo and Riker with a smile.

"We will be down in like a minute" said Riker.

"Okay" said Rydel.

Rydel closed the door and went downstairs to make breakfast for the family.