Chapter 23 - Sapphire's First Scan

It's the morning, I woke up first cause I have my first pregnancy scan for my baby today. I quietly slippled out of the bunk bed and walked to the kitchen. Once I got to the kitchen I made my self some toast and butter and put it on a plate and I ate breakfast.

Once I finished my breakgast, I got dressed in the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom with a hair brush, clothes and tooth brush and tooth pate. I got dressed into a top, a skirt and converse. I put my hair in a long tail. After that I brushed my teeth and pout my tooth brush and hair brush away. I walked out of the bathroom.

I walked back to the rows of bunk beds. I got to our bunk bed and turned to see Rocky was fast a sleep still. I quietly got in and kissed him on the lips.

Rocky's POV

Rocky felt someones lips on his own. He got into the kiss. He guessed who's they were cause he new those lips from any were. He turned around and sat up putting his legs around me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer. He took off my top. He started moving his lips down to my tummy, started kissing it. He helped me lay down, put out a pillow behind my head.

I started saying " Rocky our baby's first scan is today?" to him.

He started moving up, helped me sit up. He started kissing my lips again, said "Really" to me.

I pulled Rocky away, gave him a kiss on the cheek, replied "yes" to him.

He looked at me disappointed that he did not finished of the last little bit of the kiss but then smiled at me. I smiled back, put my top back on, hopped out of bed, waited near the tour bus door.

Rocky got dressed into jeans, white top and converse. He styled his hair as always. He went to the front door grabbed my hand. He opened the door, we walked outside.

We walked to the nearest doctors. Once we got there we walked inside, waited at reception. There was a long que. We waited, waited. It was finally our turn.

I looked up at the receptionist, said "9 o'clock appointment for Miss Sapphire Clark please" to her.

She looked down on her computer, looked back up at us, said "Okay please take a seat through there please" to us.

We both looked up, said "thank you" in unison to the lady.

We walked through and took a seat, waited till it was our turn.

Meanwhile back at the tour bus

Stormie and Mark were up and ready. They walked into the tour bus, woke up everyone. Mark got to Rocky's and Sapphire's bunk bed, did not see them there. They looked up, wondered were they could of gone.

Stormie looked at Rydel and Ratliff, asked "do you know were they have gone?" to them

Rydel looked up half a sleep, replied saying " yeah. They have gone to the doctors for the baby's first scan" to her mum.

Stormie and Mark looked up and sighed with relief, said "Okay" to her.

Ratliff had all ready gotrwn dressed and did his hair. Rydel went in next, got dressed. Ond by one they all got dressed and had breakfasst.

Meanwhile back at the doctors

A nurse called out "Miss Sapphire Clark", smiled at us both.

We got up, held hands while walking in to the room. Rocky closed the door behind him. I sat down on a chair. Rocky cameand sag down afterwards. The nurse said "shall we do the scan then?" to us.

I looked up and nodded. I walked over to the bed, lay down. Rocky came over to see what was happening. The nurse had to get some special jelly kind of stuff to run over my tummy.

I shivered cause the gel was cold. She placed the scan machine on my tummy, moved it around. We looked up, saw our little baby daughter of sun in there. We both smiled, Rocky carefully grabbed my hand, smiled with happiness at me.

The nurse said "would you like to know what your babys gender is?" to us.

We looked up at each other, I replied "No thank you. We will wait and have a surprise on the day" to the nurse.

She wiped of the gel/jelly off my tummy, put the wipe in the bin.

I got up, pulled down my top. I said "thank you" to her and we walked back to the tour bus. We got to the tour bus and got in to see everyone was waiting for us.

Rydel looked at us, said "so what the gender???" to me.

I looked up and replied " we want it as a surprise Delly" to her.

She said "Okay" to me. I walked over and sat down. We drove to the next city which is called "Redmond,WA". It going to take us a long time so we headed off. Stormie and Mark behind us.

It's 11 o'clock and it took us 7 hours and 46 minutes to get there. We watched the TV.

The boys made lunch for us, layrd it out on the table. Ross got us all in and we are up. We all helped put the dishes away once we finshed eating, cleared away.

We got there at ,6:48 and we got to a hotel car park. We all decided we wanted to sleep in proper bed tonight so we went into the hotel with Stormie and Mark. They got us all separate rooms and we got dressed to our PJ's and went off sleep.