Chapter 6 - Rosie's First Date

It was the morning, Ratliff wanted to phone Rosie up to ask her something. So he grabbed his phone and scrolled through his contacts to find the name 'Rosie Pollard' on it. He pressed it, put it near his ear and it started to ring.

Meanwhile at Rosie's house.

Rosie woke up because she heard her phone ring. She picked it up and looked at the time, then she looked at who was phoning her and picked up the phone call.

"Hello" said Rosie.

"Hello" replied Ratliff.

"I was just wondering If you would lie to go out on a date with me today?" he continued on speaking to Rosie.

Rosie was fully awake by the time he asked her out.

"Yes. What time shall I be ready by?" replied Rosie.

"Um. Can you be ready by 11 am?" Ratliff asked Rosie.

"Yes I can be. See you later. Bye" replied Rosie.

"Bye" said Ratliff.

"Bye" replied Rosie

Rosie put her phone down and got up. She started to get up, she got herself dressed into a dress and some slip on pumps, went downstairs to find her mum and dad in the kitchen making breakfast. She turned and started to talk to her mum and dad.

"Hey mum and dad" said Rosie.

"Hey darling" replied Anna,Flynn ."What would you like for breakfast today?" they continued.

"Ummmmm can I have toast with marmalade on it. replied Rosie.

"Okay" said Anna.

Rosie went to her dinning room, set it up for three people to eat at. Once she had finished setting up the dinner table. She went into the kitchen to help her parents to bring the food in. They all sat down, ate there food. Once they all finished they Rosie helped clear away, wash up and put away. It was 9 am.

Meanwhile back at Ratliff's house.

Ratliff was packing a picnic to take for them both to eat at the park. He checked if he got everything in the basket.

Plates - check

Plastic cups - check

Drink (Coke) - check

Sandwiches x 2 - check

Crisps - check

Once he had finished checking the basket, he went upstairs to change into his clothes. He choose to wear black jeans, top and converse. It was 9:20 and he went downstairs, watched TV until it was time to go and collect Rosie.