Chapter 14- On The Run Again

It's the morning,we had to get moving for our next concert which was tomorrow in Huston, Texas. The first one up was Riker, he rubbed his eyes and saw everyone in the sitting room, he got up and walked to the bathroom to get dressed into a checkered blue and black t-shirt, black Jeans and converse. Once he went and got dressed he got himself some breakfast. He ate his breakfast, woke up Flo by kissing her forehead.

Flo slowly woke up, saw Riker kissing her forehead. She got up, quietly got  out of the small sitting room. She got out with Riker beside her, she had  breakfast, ate it all up. She got her clothes out for her suitcase and got dressed into a white skirt, red vest top and high heels. Once she finished she brushed her hair, put her PJ's at the end of Riker's bunk bed. She brushed her teeth, went outside with Riker to look at the ocean together.

Ross got up and saw that he was on the couch with Juliet. He slipped out and got dressed to a black buttoned up T-shirt and blue Jeans and converse. He made himself some breakfast which is cereal. He at his breakfast and went to brush his teeth in the bathroom. He looked around and saw the tour bus open, he looked outside to see Riker, Flo looking at the sun rise.

"Hey guys. Have you had breakfast?" He asked them.

Flo replied "Yes we both have. Thank you Ross" to him.

He nodded and left the door open for them to come back in. He woke up Juliet, kissed her on the forehead.

Juliet felt a kiss on her forehead, slowly woke up to find Ross kissing her on her forehead. She kisses him back, pulls away. Juliet walks over to get clothes, she picks out a white vest top, shorts and high tops. She got dressed, put her up in a high pony tail. She walks out and put her PJ's on Ross's bunk bed. Juliet walks to  the kitchen to  make breakfast which is cereal, a piece of fruit. She eats her breakfast, walks into the bathroom to brush her teeth. She outside with Ross to look up at the sky.

Rocky saw were his was, chuckled a bit realizing who was next to him. He saw his beautiful girlfriend. He quietly got out, got himself breakfast which is an apple. He ate his apple, walked quietly in to wake me up by shaking me.

I felt a slight shake, started to feel sick. I quickly got up, ran out of the tour bus and few blocks away from the bus. I throw up violently behind a bush luckily it's early in the morning.

Flo and Juliet saw me ran past them. They sprinted over to me, Flo and Juliet comforted me saying "It's all right", "You'll be fine".

Meanwhile at the tour bus

Rocky ran out catching me up. He lost sight of me, looked at the Riker and Ross. He asked "Have you seen were Sapphire went?" one of them. 

Riker looked up, replied "She went that way.". Ross replied "Juliet, Flo ran off that well as well".

We all ran a few blocks away from the bus, saw Juliet, Flo rubbing my back. The boys went over, saw me throwing up.

Ross and Riker and Rocky went over to me, Rocky carried me back to the tour bus. Riker and Ross walked with Flo and Juliet holding hands. Once we got back I washed my mouth out with water and spat it in the sink. Riker got Rydel up quietly.

Rydel felt someone shaking her. She gently woke up, dragged her outside. 

Flo, Ross and Juliet woke the others up. 

Rydel and Riker got outside and he said "I think Sapphire's pregnant?" to her.

Rydel wasn't even awake yet, she gasped "No way. I will take her to the shop, to get her some" she replied to Riker.

Riker nodded, went inside with Rydel. She saw me looking half shocked why I was just throwing up every where. Rydel got dressed into a white dress, got her hair brushed. She had a quick breakfast, brushed her teeth afterwards. She went over to me and said "Hey. Would you like to come shopping today with me?" to me.

I replied "Yeah. I would love to". We got out of the tour bus, started walking to the shops.

Rydel looked up at me and asked "Do you know why you were throwing up this morning?" me.

I looked up at her said "Yeah. I think I'm pregnant". 

Rydel smiled at me to know that she wasn't delusional. She said "I'm so happy if you are. What are you going to tell Rocky? and Are you going to keep it?" to me.

I quickly replied to say "Thank you Rydel, I don't know how I'm going to tell Rocky and of course I'm going to keep it" to Rydel.

We get to the shops, pick one pregnant test and buy it. We head to a private toilet to see if I am. We get there, I go in. Rydel waited outside. I checked. I was finally done, It was positive. I went out and handed it to Rydel and said "I'M PREGNANT" to her. 

Rydel hugged me, we jumped up, down. Rydel gave me back the test, I put it in my bag. We walked back to the tour bus, I saw Rocky I grabbed him and went outside. Rydel walked in, sat next to Ellington. 

Rocky saw me grab him, lead him outside the tour bus. 

I look at him, grab something out from my bag.

Rocky looked at me, saw me reach down to my bag. 

I grabbed the test and showed him it and said "So I'm pregnant Rocky, your the farther." to him.

He looked shocked, happy at the same time and said "Sapphire why didn't you tell me sooner" to me. 

I replied "I only found out a moment ago with Rydel" to Rocky.

We walked inside holding hands. We saw everyone in the sitting room watching TV. We walked in, I said "Guys listen up. Rocky and I have big news" to them. 

Riker, Ross, Ryland, Ellington, Juliet, Flo, Maddy, Rosie and Alfie looked up at us, said "What is it Sapphire???". 

I replied "I'm having a Baby" to them. Flo, Rosie, Juliet and Maddy all ran up to me, grouped hugged me. I was in the middle. 

Riker, Ross, Ryland and Ellington all said "Congratulations" in unison to Rocky.

Rydel all ready new, smiled at us all.

Stormie, Mark went into the tour bus, saw us all jumping up and down. She looked up at us and said "What's the big news then". The girls all backed away, sat down. 

I said "Rocky do you want to tell them?" to him. 

He looked up, the boys were all sitting down to watch TV. He replied back "Mum, Dad. Sapphire is pregnant" to them.

Stormie looked so happy, Mark looked so happy as well. She said "Congrats Rocky your going to be a father" to him.

I ran over, hugged both Stormie and Mark. I pulled away, Stormie and Mark got out of the tour bus and walked to  the Mini Van, got in and turned the engine on. Rocky shut the tour bus door, the engine went was on, We were moving to Huston it took us 6 hours and 39 mins. We got there, went straight to the venue, It was nearly ready to get ready. Ryland went up, invited us all to party and get the crowd ready. once Ryland finished we all got off with him, Some music was playing before R5 came on. They played songs from Sometime Last Night, Louder. Once they finished they all got changed to there PJ's and went to  bed.