Chapter 19 - Denver Concert

We all got up, Riker,Rocky,Ross,Ratliff, Rydel and Ryland were all so happy to back in there home town. So we all got dressed first. Riker is wearing a Grey sleeveless buttoned up shirt, Black trousers, black shoes on later. Flo is wearing Blue vest top, denim black shorts, converse later on to the concert. Rydel is wearing a floral dress, high heels later on to her signing, to the concert. Ratliff is wearing a white v neck top, black shorts and converse later on to the concert. Rocky is wearing a black buttoned up t-shirt, blue Jeans and converse later on. I am wearing a  pink vest top, black skirt and converse later.  Ross is wearing a white buttoned up T-shirt, Blue Jeans and converse later on at the concert. Juliet is wearing a grey top, navy blue Jeans and converse later on. Ryland is wearing a red checkered top, Blue Jeans and white converse later on. Maddy is wearing a white vest top, Blue Jeans and converse later. Alfie is wearing a black v neck t- shirt, Black shorts and converse on later. Rosie wore a white dress, converse later on to the concert.

Riker looked up at the others, said "Let's go out for breakfast guys?" to them.

Ross,Rocky,Ryland and Ratliff replied "Yes" in unison.

Me, Alfie,Rosie,Juliet,Flo and Maddy all smiled as like we are just wanting breakfast all ready.

Rocky said "I'll get Mum and Dad to see if they want to come?" to Riker. 

Riker nodded. We all got our converse on. 

Rocky is outside asking mum and dad want to come to breakfast. They both said yes. We all went out of the tour bus, Stormie went to tell the bus driver to wait here. 

We went inside the hotel, Ratliff saw the restaurant is doing a breakfast table full of Fruit, Cereal, bread that they could toast, crumpets and coffee and Juices.  We followed the waiter to our table which had 14 chairs around it. We sat down, got our cereal or fruit at the long table near the entrance. Stormie and Mark had a full English breakfast. Once we had our breakfast. 

We headed back to the tour bus and the Mini Van. The boys, us girls got on, played card games in the sitting room. Juliet, I read our books which were "Girl online By Zoe Sugg" and "Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare". They boys, Flo, Rosie and Maddy were all having fun. Me and Juliet absolutely love reading it untrue. Rydel had her magazine signing all ready, she loved seeing the fans, getting pictures with them. The bus was moving to our Venue in Denver. We got there it did not take long. We got out, the men were setting up. Before the concert we played catch with a tennis ball for a while.

R5 went of to do the meet and greet with the fans, so did Ryland. We went over to the stage, had our own little party before R5, Ryland and Jacob came out on stage. 

Meanwhile at the Meet and Greet

Riker,Rydel,Rocky,Ross and Ratliff were just finishing up with the Meet and Greet they headed back to the stage. Once they got there they saw the girls and Alfie having there own little stage party. They climbed on the stage, Joined in, danced with them. Once we had our own little party R5 had to get ready for the show. 

Ryland just that minute, went straight down to get ready. Once he was ready he went up on stage, hyped the crowd for R5. We helped him as well. I danced, jumped a little bit but I had to be careful because I am pregnant with a baby. Once Ryland was finished we all went off stage to take a break, watched Jacob play. After Jacob played R5 came out and they started playing F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D,Loud,Lightning Strikes, All Night and others from there albums and EP's. Once they finished playing they got there water guns out and had a water fight on stage and got the fans wet as well by spraying them. They got off the stage, had a shower in there mum and dad hotel room. We got changed into our PJ's and watched a movie with out the boys. Through out the movie we all fell asleep. The boys got changed inside the hotel, headed out to the tour bus to join us. Once they got in they saw us lying down on the couch, the floor. Riker carried Flo to the bunk bed, put her in. He hopped in, went to sleep. Rocky carried me carefully with out waking me up, put me in his bed. He got in and went to sleep. The others carried Rosie,Rydel,Maddy and Juliet to sleep, the boys did too. 

********************************************************************************************

Don't forget to pick out 10 boys and 10 girl names, I'll pick the top 3 when im back from holiday. 

Thank you for all reading. The book is not done. I'm on holiday from tomorrow I hope you like reading my book, leave a comment on what you think should happen next.

BYEEEEEEEEE

 ********************************************************************************************