Chapter 21 - West Valley City, UT

We all woke up and had breakfast. We decided to have lucky charms for cereal and toast.

We got dressed all ready for our concert and Rydel's magazine signing today.

Riker,Rocky,Rydel,Ratliff,Ryland and Ross all got changed into there concert clothes straight away.

Alfie got changed and dreaded into a white top, Blue Jeans and converse.

Rosie,Flo,Maddy,Juliet and Me all got dressed and changed into our party wear for the concert.

We all tools turns one by one brushing our teeth, sorting out our hair. Once we were finished we watched TV, I was going for a scan in too days time on the Thursday.

Rocky and Me made everyone lunch on the tour bus while we were on the way to the venue were the concert is. We made pasta with salad and cut up vegetables like cucumber and pepper.

Once we were finished we laid out the dishes on the table, Rocky called everyone in for lunch.

We all ate. Mum and dad had some finger food in the van with them so they ate a little on there.

We finished our lunch and by 1:00 we got to the venue. R5 and Ryland went to check out the stage, the crew for the instruments to be set up.

It was 5:00 Ryland and R5 went to do there meet and greet.

Me and the others went to play a game with a bouncy ball.

Mark is with R5 and Stormie is with Ryland.

A couple hours passed, I read my phone which said '7:00' in the afternoon. By this stage Ryland had all ready gone on and R5 were half way through there concert. We all decided to stage bomb the concert.

The R5Family went nuts as they all saw us come out and stage and dance in between them on the stage once Smile was done. We headed out backstage and R5 were nearly done with thee concert they just had to finish off with the classical water fight.

Rydel hid underneath the slope that Ross walks down at the start. They all headed off the stage and went to have a shower one by one.

Once they were done they got changed into there PJ's and went to sleep with us. Stormie and Mark went to bed as well.