Chapter 28 - Back Again

It was the morning, I woke up so tired from the concert at San Jose, CA. Turns out I didn't get enough sleep for some strange reason.

Anyways I got out off bed, didn't feel like breakfast but I knew I had to eat something so I had an Apple. I ate it up.

Ross woke up with Juliet. Ross walked to the kitchen to make them breakfast.

Juliet got her clothes, went into the bathroom to get changed. She wearing Blue Jeans and a nice pink top with a picture of palm tress on it. She brushed her hair into a high pony tail. She walked out and put her hair brush away quietly.

Ross got into the kitchen, saw I was there eating my breakfast. He walked up to me, said "Hey Sapphire. You okay?" to me.

I turned around to see Ross, smiled at him. I replied "yeah I'm fine Ross. How about you and Juliet?" to him.

Ross went over to the toaster, to put bread in there. He put the slider down to toast the bread. He heard what I said. He turned around, said "we are fine. I'm thinking of taking her out somewhere special when we get to England?" to me.

I looked up, said "that would be amazing. I have a couple of friend in England to help you out. I'll invite them over to over to us?" to Ross.

Ross looked up, smiled "Thanks Sapphire your the best friend to us ever" to me.

I smiled, gave him a friendly hug. He hugged me back. I pulled away, put my apple core in the bin. I turned round and replied "That's okay Ross" to him.

Juliet finished putting her brush in her suitcase.

Juliet walked to the kitchen. Once she got in there she saw Ross making him and her some breakfast. She saw me just washing my hands.

She looked up at me, said "Sapphire hey girl how are you?" to me.

I had jut finished washing my hands. When I hear her I turn around, ran up to her and gave her a big hug.

Juliet saw me, hugged me back. I pulled away, replied "I'm good thanks" to her.

She looked so tired when I looked at her. I carefully lifted her head, said "Are you okay?" with a small tear in my eye. I wiped them, took her to the table on the kitchen. Ross was still making breakfast for them.

Juliet looked up at me, replied "Yeah I'm fine. I just miss mum and dad?" to me. I looked up and comforted her, said "You know what I do to make myself better?" asking her. I waited for a reply from Juliet.

Juliet was thinking so hard what could make me feel better, then she had an idea and replied "The things that you live doing. Like doing Archery and reading" to me.

I looked up at her with a smile, said "exactly" to her. Juliet smiled back, had an idea.

Ross finished making breakfast. He took it to the table, I walked off a left to leave them in private. Ross put the plates on the table. Juliet took her plate, took Ross 's hand and took him outside.

Ross grabbed his plate with his toast on it. He saw Juliet take his hand we headed outside, sat on the floor together to look up at the sky.

Riker woke up, stretched he got out of bed quietly and walked to the kitchen.

I walked back to get changed, as I walk back I bumped into Riker. He looks so sleepy. They need like a couple of months off at least. Anyway I looked up at him, said "Why don't you get your self washed, dressed Riker?" to him.

Riker didn't see me waking back towards him. He shook his head, looked up at me and said "Um I'm sorry Sapphire and okay" to me. Riker turns around and gets a black b neck top and black jeans. He went into the bathroom to get dressed.