Chapter 13 - Day To Rest

It's the morning, Alfie's awake first, as he stretched he saw Rosie next him on the couch. He quietly moved to get out, kissed Rosie on the forehead. He walked quietly past the others, got himself some breakfast. He grabbed an apple, sat down at the table.

Flo's eyes slowly waking up, she rubbed them, saw Riker's arm around her body. She lifted it very gently, put it beside him on the bed. She got down quietly but accidentally wakes Sapphire up. She looks around, sees Sapphire is waking up. Flo walks, sees Alfie eating his breakfast.

Flo looks at him, says "Hey".

He turns to see Flo, replies back saying "Hello".

Flo walks over to get a banana. She picks it up and sits down opposite Alfie.
Then she unwrapped her banana, she takes a bite of her banana. She finished her banana and looks up at Alfie.

"So how are you and Rosie doing?" Flo asks him.

Alfie looks up at her and replies saying "It's going good. I think I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend?".

Flo said "you should totally go for it Alfie".

He replied back saying "Yeah I will".

I walked in a saw Alfie and Flo eating breakfast. I looked up at Flo, said "Hey Flo. How are you?" As I walked to grab a apple. I sat down and took a bite.

Flo replied and said "I'm fine".

I said "That's good". I finished my apple, made Rocky some breakfast. 

Flo looked up at me, asked "What are you doing Sapphire?" 

I replied to say "Making breakfast for Rocky" to her.

Flo stood up, did the same for Riker. Alfie got out from the table, woke Rosie up. 

Rosie opened her eyes, sat up and stretched. She saw Alfie by the side of her. She leaned in, kissed him on the cheek.

 Alfie saw her lean in, kiss his cheek. I hugged her, pulled away. He pulled her up, took her to the kitchen in the your bus to get some breakfast. She grabbed an kiwi and cut it down the middle, got a spoon out of the draw and sat down at the table, ate.

Flo had made Riker's breakfast it was cereal, some fruit. I just finished making Rocky's breakfast which was cereal, some fruit. I placed it on the table, so did Flo. 

I walked over to Rocky's bunk bed, kissed him on the lips.

Rocky started to wake up to a slight peck on his lips, he saw me kissing him, he kissed me back. He pulls away, says "Hey babe" to me.

I replied saying "breakfast is ready?" to him.

He replied back to say "Not yet" as he was on top of me. He starts kissing me, I kiss him back, we make out. I make whines, say "More Rocky".

He looks up, starts to kiss my neck and comes out. He stopped, got out of his bunk bed, helped me down. He walked to the table all happy and ate his breakfast I made for him. I walked over to my suitcase which was now in the tour bus, opened it to find some clothes to put on. I picked some Blue Jeans, Black top and converse. I opened up the small bathroom, walked in and shut the door behind me, got dressed. I finally got changed with a minimum  of space. I brushed my hair. I opened the door, put my PJ's at the end of Rocky's bunk bed. I walked to the bath room to brush my teeth.  Once I did my teeth I walked to the sitting room, read my book which was "Girl online" By Zoe Sugg.

Flo put down Riker's breakfast, walked over to Riker's bunk bed to find him sound asleep still. She kissed him to try and wake him up. 

Riker woke up, felt someone's lips on his. He kissed them back, got of his bed. He pulled away to pick Flo up, spin her around. He put her down. 

Flo grabbed his hand and took him to his breakfast which was next to Rocky. Flo said "Eat up" to Riker.

Riker sat down, replied saying "Okay babe. Thank you" to Flo.

Riker started eating his breakfast. Flo got her suitcase which was at the end bunk bed with Alfie's, Rosie's, Sapphire's, Juliet's and Maddy's. She picked hers up and lied it down on the floor. She unzipped it and got out her hair brush, toothbrush, her clothes which was a black shorts, white vest top and pair of high tops. She closed her suitcase and zipped it up. She went to the bathroom, got dressed, she did her hair, put it up in a high pony tail. After she did her hair, she brushed her teeth. She finished her teeth and went to put her brush and tooth brush back in her suitcase. She joined me in the sitting room, watched some TV instead of Reading a book.

Rosie finished her breakfast and walked to get her clothes. She picked out a black skirt, white top with converse. She got her toothbrush, brush as well. She zipped up her suitcase, walked to the bath room, got changed. After she got dressed she brushed her teeth, once she was done with her teeth, she brushed her hair and put it up in a bun. She walked out of the bath room to put her tooth brush and hair brush away. She walked into the sitting room, watched TV with Flo.

Alfie got dressed into Dark Navy Blue Jeans, grey top and converse. He went into the sitting room, sat down next to Rosie and watched TV with Flo. Sapphire was reading her book.

Riker and Rocky finished there breakfast and washed up. Once they washed up they put there bowls away, woke Rydel, Ross, Ellington Ryland, Juliet and Maddy up. Riker said "Time to get up" to them.

One by one they all got up, got dressed and had breakfast. Once they were done. The tour bus man drove us to the beach. We got to the beach.

Riker, Flo got out first, followed by Ross and Juliet then by Rocky and Me, Ellington and Rydel, Rosie and Alfie and then Maddy and Ryland.  We all went and paddled in the sea, had fish and chips for lunch afterwards. 

It got nearer the time to get ourselves in the tour bus again. We all walked on, camped out there for the day. Stormie, Mark checked on us to see if we were still all okay. Stormie asked "Would you like to stay in a hotel for the night?"  to us.

Riker replied "No thanks mum were fine". Stormie and Mark went to find a hotel to sleep in because they could not sleep in the Mini Van. It was 7 in the afternoon. They all got changed to there PJ's and watched a movie. 

Riker said "Let's watch Pirates of the Caribbean" to us. Flo looked up at him "I haven't seen that film in forever?" to us.

We all agreed, started watching the film. By the end of the film, Flo was asleep on Riker's shoulder. He put her down on the couch. He got the cover and put it around her. He saw everyone else a sleep so he saw Rydel, Ell were on the tour bus floor cuddled up together lying down. Riker got a cover for them, he put it on them.  Rocky and I were on the other couch, So Riker got them a cover and put it over them. Maddy, Ryland were on the floor as well. He walked over to Ryland's bed and got the cover, put it over  him and Maddy.  Riker did the same with Ross, Juliet and Alfie and Rosie. He turned off the TV and went to bed himself.