Chapter 30 - Buying The Ring

Riker and Ellington got to the shop. They both walked inside. Ellington looked up at Riker and said "We better split up?" to Riker. Riker looked around and saw millions of gold and silver rings . He looked up at Ellington and replied "Okay Ratliff" to Ellington. We both walked around in separate ways for a while.

Meanwhile at the Clark household

I just had lunch, I had a break from packing my bag to move in a couple of days time. I picked up my phone, went to text Alfie,Rosie, Flo,Maddy and Juliet to say "How is the packing going?" to them.

I went back upstairs to my bedroom, when I got to my door I saw my bedroom looked like a tip. I already packed my arts and crafts, Jewelry and My reading books away in a box. I decided to pack my college work next for now.

Meanwhile at the Brook household

Maddy just heard her phone buzz, she ran over to it and saw it was from Sapphire. She picked it up and saw it say "How's the packing going?". She replied to Sapphire saying "Okay. Hows it going with you?" to her. Maddy put her phone down and continued on packing.

Meanwhile at the Shelby household

Juliet looked at her phone, saw it flash . She picked it up and saw it was from Sapphire. She replied back saying "Fine thanks you very much. Do you want to go out later for some tea with the girls and Rydel?" to her. She put her phone down and continued on packing her stuff for England.

Meanwhile back at the Clark household

I had texts coming left right and center. I picked my phone up, I had one text from Maddy and the other form Juliet.

I replied saying " Okay that sounds great I'll do a text around to them right now?" to Juliet. I clicked off Juliet's messages, went onto Maddy's messages. I replied saying "Just got a text from Juliet, was wondering if you would like to come out to tea with me, the other and Rydel? and I'm fine with my packing ." to her.

I texted Rosie, Rydel and Flo and said "Just got a text from Juliet, was wondering if you would like to come out to tea with me and the other girls" to them. I put my phone down and continued on packing.

Meanwhile at the Pollard household

Rosie got texts twice from me one saying "How's the packing going?" and the other one saying "Just got a text from Juliet, was wondering if you would like to come out to tea with me, the other and Rydel?". She typed back saying "The packing going well, yes please I would love to have a girls day out?" to Sapphire.

Rosie put her phone down, continued on packing.

Meanwhile at the Burr household

Flo saw her phone going off. She got her phone and read the texts from Sapphire one said "Just got a text from Juliet, was wondering if you would like to come out to tea with me, the other and Rydel?" and the other one said "How's the packing going?". She typed in saying "Yes please I would love to go out with you guys and the packing is going great" to Sapphire.

Meanwhile at the Lynch's household

Rydel heard her phone buzz. She ran over to it, saw Sapphire texted her saying Just got a text from Juliet, was wondering if you would like to come out to tea with me and the other". She replied back saying "I would love too".

She got back packing.

Meanwhile back at the brook household

Mandy saw the text and replied "I would love to come" to Sapphire.

She continued in packing and put her phone down.

Meanwhile back at the Jewellery shop

Ellington found a perfect ring. It was silver and it had an infinity sign on it as well (picture above).