Chapter 3

I arrived home to the smell of pasta being made.

"Yumm, when's dinner mum?"

"In half an hour, now go upstairs to do homework."

I nodded and walked out the room to my bedroom. Ever since I came out my parents have been acting different and all rude.

I sat on my bed and started my homework.

*Jenna's pov*

Oh, my, God.

Why, what.

I don't know what happened. God if Aliyah found out that tiny moment she would freak.

*y/n pov*

I look at my phone to see a message about a party from Aliyah.

       Aliyah aka my queen

Aliyah                                                     soooooo, party at mine tomorrow at 9!!! 

                            You                                                         sure, I'll be                                          there!!

I closed my phone and continued my homework.

A party tomorrow, at Aliyah's House. What if Jenna I'd there... oh well.

*time skip to dinner*

It was just me and mum because dad was out on a trip in Australia for the week.

"So, mum I'm going to be at Aliyah's tomorrow for a sleepover. I will be leaving for 9. Just wanted to let you know..." I looked back down and concentrated on my food.

"Right. We need to talk about Aliyah. Are you two dating? You spend a lot of time together." My mum looked at me.

"What no, she is straighter than a ruler! She is my best friend." I was confident why the hell my mum would think that.

"OK..."

We both finished dinner and I went to my room. God what would I do all day tomorrow before 9. 

Well u can worry about that tomorrow, I'm going to sleep now.

A/n- sorry for short chapters, next chapter should be longer. If you have any scenes you would like to request you can. <3