Chapter 12

I don't even enter Aliyah's house, we just leave straight away.

I offer to dive us to the hospital, on our way there we have to drive past the place where the car crash took place.

Aliyah shut her eyes tightly, no bearing to see the mess.

Jennas car was still there, the glass from the front shattered everywhere, the car dented inwards at the front. And blood. Just a bit but blood on the glass where Jenna had supposedly fell.

I moved my hand across to Aliyah's squeezing it to show her its alright.

It might not be though. But there will always be that voice in the back of my head saying it.

We arrive at the hospital, Aliyah is crying even harder than before. I help her out of the car into the hospital.

What if Jenna is dead.

"Aliyah Ortega and y/n y/l/n, please follow me." The nurse says.

We both quietly follow her through the winding corridors. She stops at a room, which I think is her office, she opens the door and we step inside.

"Is my sister ok?" Aliyah blurts out.

The nurse smiles softly, "we can't be sure but your sister seems to be very strong."

Aliyah burst into tears and I moved closer to her and hugged her.

There was a knock on the door suddenly and there was another nurse.

The nurse whose office it was spoke to the other and said, "you are able to see Jenna now, please follow my colleague here..." she motioned towards the other nurse.

Me and Aliyah both got up and followed her, I held Aliyahs hand to calm her down.

We walked down the corridor up to a room. This was the room Jenna was in, my girlfriend, my best friends sister.

We watched as the door slowly opened and we were let in.

*Jenna's pov*

Everything hurts.

I can't really remember what happened, it was all a blur.

There were bright light, glass, loud noises and blood. 

I only remember waking up on the way to the hospital, I don't know anything else.

I hear the door slowly open then I see Aliyah followed by y/n. 

Aliyah let out a cry and ran towards me, which made the nurse move forward to stop her running on me and possibly injuring me.

"Hey..." I let out a weak whisper.

Aliyah sat down next to me on the chair and asked me if I felt okay, like what felt like a hundred times.

If I'm being honest I felt so, so scared that I was going to die in the moments in the ambulance. All I could here were panicked voices and movement. Who knows what could have happened if I wasn't helped intime.

*small time skip*

I was tired and was letting my eyes shut, Aliyah and y/n were talking quietly to each other. 

"I'm going to get a sandwich from the canteen downstairs, you coming?"

"No, I'm alright, thanks Aliyah." 

I heard Aliyah sigh as she left.

"Hey." I said quietly to y/n. She looked up at me opening my eyes.

I looked at hers. She looked like she was about to cry.

"I'm so sorry!" 

I looked at y/n. "What are you sorry about?"

"For you getting hit. No, its mot your fault its the paparazzi fault."

She looked down, " it's mine, I made you go the long way back to my house."

"What are you talking about?"

"The longer way takes you back past a place where there is lots of paparazzi, and I knew that. I'm so sorry..."

I moved my hand to hers, "y/n, it's not your fault."

I wasn't lying to her to make her feel less guilty, she did nothing wrong. 

*Jenna's pov*

It was my fault, Jenna says it isn't but it is, someone must have seen somehow.

Mabye an anonymous tip that a celebrity was going to drive there.

I have no idea but as long as Jenna is okay than that's all that matters.

A/n- srry I haven't updated for agesss. I will try to more often! Have a good day/night!!! <33