Chapter 10

*Jenna's pov*

I'm taking a detour, which I planned to do if y/n would be my girlfriend.

I'm driving down a small road and I come to a stop.

*y/n pov*

The car stops, I look around. It isn't my home. It's the beach!

I'm about to open the door and get out but Jenna motions for me to stop.

She walks around the car and opens my door.

"There you go, y/n!"

"Thanks, why are we here?"

She smirks at me and goes to the boot. Jenna pulls out a picnic basket. Oh my god. Jenna brought me to the beach for the picnic.

"Oh, Jenna, thank you so much!" I walk over to hug her. It was fairly difficult due to the picnic basket being in the way.

Jenna takes my hand and we walk down the beach. It was almost sunset.

Jenna lays out the picnic blanket in the sand. She puts the basket on the blanket. 

We both sit down I take my shoes and socks off to be more comfortable.

"Jenna this is beautiful." I say looking at all the food in the basket.

"It's all for you and I..."

I look at her and smile gently.

*Jenna's pov*

When y/n does that soft, gentle smile, it get me so nervous, for no reason.

We start eating our food.

*small time skip*

"Jenna look at the sunset!"

I look at it and I turn to y/n. She looked gorgeous, sunlight covering her. Her eyes were shimmering in the light. She was beautiful. She was mine.

Y/n turns to see me staring at her. Her eyes trail down to my lips, my eyes do the same.

I move closer to y/n.

Our lips touch. I pull away.

We laugh nervously.

"Anyways, thanks for all this," she gestures to the food that's left," it means a lot!"

"Hey, it's nothing!"

"It's getting dark now, we should probably head back..."

Even though neither of us want to I nodded and fold up the blanket and we walk back to my car.

I start driving back go y/n's house.

I park at the side of the road outside her home. I walk her to the door.

"Thanks Jenna, goodnight!"

"Goodnight y/nl!" I bring her in for a hug and I kiss her on the cheek. I walk away as she blushes.

*y/n pov*

I watch as Jenna walks away. I run after her and give her another hug.

"Hey!" Jenna says while laughing.

"Heyy!" I say.

"What are you doing?" She says while smiling at me.

"I have no idea!" I kiss her again, this time on the lips.

It was a short kiss.

"OK, bye Jenna!"

I run back to the door and wave to Jenna as she drives away.

Jenna is amazing, she is mine.

*Jenna's pov*

Y/n is amazing, she is mine.

A/n- heyy, I'm back, hope you enjoy this chapter. Have a good day/night!!! <33