Chapter 4: Encounters Part 2

"Lucelle, Draco, let's get a move on we are going to the Alley to get your school supplies today and your wands." Called Narcissa to the children.

The twins were excited. After receiving their letters yesterday and planning a trip to the Alley the next day was great. They both couldn't wait to see what type of wands they would get. So upon hearing their mother call up to them they hurried down the stairs to the fireplace and waited for their parents.

"Come children, Narcissa first, then Lucelle, followed by Draco and I. Now remember speak clearly and say 'Leaky Cauldron'." Directed Lucius. Watching as each grabbed a handful of floo powder and leave in green smoke. To then do the same after Draco.

Stepping into the pub looking around Lucius spots his family by the entrance to the Alley.

"Alright let's go," tapping each brick in sequence and striding in to the crowded alleyway.

———————————————————

With a loud squeaking and an enormous bang the Knight Bus stops I in front of the Leaky Cauldron. Patrons embark and so does Lance. Heading straight into the pub and to the entrance into the Alley. Seeing it start to close Lance dashes through quickly. But bumps into two people in the process knocking them over.

"Oops, sorry about that," Lance apologizes as he gets up holding out a hand for each whom he barreled over. "Was is a rush, didn't mean to knock into anyone."

The two looked up and we're in a daze but grabbed the hands that were offered.

"Thanks for the hand and apology accepted," spoke Lucelle.

"Same," quipped Draco.

Upon grabbing on to Lance's hands tho, the three felt a spark within there chests. Lucelle's eyes widened along with Draco's but Lance didn't show any reaction. Both twins reluctantly let go of his hands but were not so keen to separate quite yet.

"My name is Lucelle Druella Malfoy," greeted Lucelle, curtsying and turning to Draco, "this is my brother Draconis Lucius Malfoy, we are the Heiress and Heir to the Noble Malfoy family."

Upon hearing her talk Lance straighten up and drew emotionless. He had dealt with purebloods before, all the same. Bowing to both Lance spoke somberly,

"I humbly apologize for my transactions against the Noble Malfoy family and wish make up for my behavior and offer this sack of 50 galleons as payment for my unreasonable behavior," not looking up and waiting for a reply.

Lucelle and Draco felt a pain in their chests hearing his tone and watching him bow to them. Lucelle didn't know what to do this feeling was too overwhelming, she was raised on stories as she was growing up that when a wizard or witch found their soulmate that upon a simple touch they would know. She knew the spark was it but seeing him bow and become emotionless pained her.

"I Lord Lucius Malfoy accept your payment and apology," grabbing to sack and waving him away, "now off with you."

Lance nods and leaves the area quickly. He rubs his chest in annoyance. Why does it hurt all of a sudden.
———————————————————

"Dearest is everything okay," worried Narcissa towards Lucelle. She looked at her mother and mouthed 'later'.

"Yes, mother. Just excited for our wands," turns and grabs Draco's arm and heads down the alley.

Lucelle feels heavy in her chest. She knows what she's feeling but needs to find out what to do about it. Now determined she looks ahead. Draco on the other hand is conflicted with this feeling. If he's right the spark was there, but if his sister felt something similar what happens now.