Chapter 9: Platform 9 3/4

Disclaimer: The rights to the Harry Potter franchise are reserved for J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros.
———————————————————
Stepping off of the Knight Bus behind the station Lance adjusted his baseball cap and headed around to the entrance of King's Cross station. It was full of muggles but with wizards mixed within. Lance just fallowed a small family that had an owl in a cage. In his mind it was a dead giveaway, alas the muggles were none the wiser. He had his owl, Julius, fly on ahead. He had already shrank his truck and it was in his pocket. As the family disappeared within the archway to platform 9 3/4 he slowly followed, didn't want a repeat of what happened in the Alley. Lance looked about, there weren't many people yet but he is thirty minutes early. Just enough time to find a quiet cabin on the train and wait until they got on the way. He made his way to the front. Hopefully no one bothers him for quite awhile.
———————————————————
Lucelle hadn't had a peaceful week waiting till departure from King's Cross. Her mother and brother made it their mission to hound her about her responsibilities as an heiress. About how the idea of a soulmate wasn't appropriate for her status in society. On and on it went only reprieve was at meals where they stopped because of her father's presence. It didn't matter to her, all she cared about was finding him again. She vaguely remember any of his facial features, steely gray eyes, and his deep voice. God she wished she would have paid closer attention to him. Thinking about him had her heart racing. She dreamed of meeting him just being in his presence. She would make it so he would want for nothing, nobody to stand in his way. Smiling she grabbed onto her father's arm ready to apparate to the platform directly.

It was busy as families said goodbye to their children. Lucelle and Draco said as such to their parents as well and head to the train.

"I'm going to look for Nott and Zabini." Draco chirped as he headed off down to the rear of the train not waiting for a reply.

"Whatever," Lucy didn't care. He's been an ass lately.

She looked around to get her bearings. Stepping onto a train car she felt her heart jump. Surprised and happy, it meant he was going to Hogwarts. Bettering her chances of finding him.
———————————————————-