Piolet

Danae is the daughter of Aphrodite and Ares. Many think that it makes her unliked by the other gods but its actually the opposite. The only person that has a problem with it is her step-dad but he chose to raise her as his own.

Since Danae is only 18 she never sighed the oath so she can visit Camp half blood whenever she desires, heck she's even joined half bloods on quests before. This has led her to start a 4 year relationship with the one and only Luke Castellan, a son of Hermes.

Now where does this start you may ask? It all started when Danae came across Thalia, Annabeth and Luke while on one of her travels. She realised they were demi gods and guided them toward Grover as she had to be back in Olympus. She then came to the camp and greeted Annabeth and Luke, although she was disappointed by what Zeus had done she made no comment of it.

Every since then she came to camp every month and grew close with Luke since they were closer in age, him being a year older. 2 years after she led the three to Grover her and Luke started dating.

It happend on a beautiful Monday evening. The sun was setting and Luke had dragged the goddess out near the ocean. The two ended up laying on the sand, staring at the sky while talking. Once they realised how late it was they got up, Luke stood first and gave Danae a helping hand, and they began walking back to camp. Right before they got off the beach Luke stopped and just spilled him feelings out to the goddess. Danae was confused at first but then explained she felt the same and that's the day they began dating.

That day was 4 years ago and the two were happier that ever. Too bad Luke was about to screw it up for himself.