Opening up to Percy Jackson

Danae's pov:

Me and Luke showed Percy around and he blew up some toilets. Wow. First day at camp and he somehow already blew up toilets. What in the name of Hades.

I was also now left alone with the so called Percy Jackson cause Luke promised to train the Apollo cabin.

"Soooo, you're a goddess?" He asked and I nodded. "Why are you here then?" He asked. "Not to be rude just curious" he added quickly. I chuckled and nodded.

"Its cause unlike other gods I didn't sign this oath. It means I can intervene with mortal matters which is a blessing I suppose. I guess I kinda feel responsible to help Camp out since no other gods can" I admitted. The boy nodded.

"Are you like inlove with Luke?" Percy dropped the bomb (not literally). I was taken aback by this question because no other kid has ever even bold enough to ask it. To be fair me and Luke haven't even spoken about it yet cause although we've been together 4 years we can't always communicate.

"Ye, I guess I am" I quietly admitted for the first time. The boy looked grossed out but tried not to show it too much.

"Is is fun being a full goddess?" He asked.

"Nah, too much responsibility" I laughed out and Percy cracked a smile too.

"How old are you? Since you are a goddess you are like immortal so you are older than you look" he asked then explained his question.

"I'm 18. I'm the daughter of Aphrodite and Ares so I'm a new arrangement" I smiled awkwardly. Percy did a little cute nervous laugh before looking at the floor. "So how's your love life, offspring?" I asked.

"First of all...did you just call me an offspring? Secondly, it's non existant" he seemed offended and it almost made me laugh.

"I did call you that and that's a shame" I ruffled his hair. "I guess I can put a good word in to my mother for you to have a decent love life, although I hope it's with Annabeth. You too would be cute together" I stated.

"Me and that blondie?" He fake gaged and I laughed.

"You are young and oblivious" I patted his head before walking away to the Arena. I stood there, leaning on the entrance, watching Luke fight and win. Gods how did I get this lucky? (She'll regret saying this later)

//
A/N: Danae and Luke's ship name is literally Duke oh my gods.