The new secret

I don't whats been up with me lately but I haven't been feeling well. At first I thought it was my powers telling me betryal was coming and although it was, there was more to it.

I made my way to Apollo's Palace and knocked. "Apollo! Can I come in? It's urgent" I kept it vague, not knowing if there was any other gods around. A few seconds later the Palace doors opened and revealed Apollo.

"Whats going on Danae?" He raised an eyebrow and stepped aside with a worried expression. I walked in and fiddled with my fingers as I realised I wasn't prepared to face it yet. I followed Apollo to him room and he sat me down on a chair. "Spit out" He demanded.

"I think I've got a baby inside me!" I blurted out. Apollo's eyes widened.

"YOU ATE A BABY?!" He yelled out. It took me a second to realise what he thought I said.

"No! I meant that I think I'm pregnant" I rolled my eyes to hide the slight panic. Apollo took a few minutes to process the information.

"Ares is sooo going to kill Luke" he laughed out. I threw a dagger at him and it missed by a cm (on purpose). "Okay, sorry, but what do you want me to do?" He sat down next to me, looking more serious.

"You're a doctor right? You can help me with it while I gain the courage to tell Luke and my parents" I suggested. Apollo took that into consideration and though about it.

"Fine but it has to be soon cause I can't tell when it's gonna come out and where its gonna from. Its also why I recommend you stay here, so you don't freak anyone out if you have a baby crawling out your ass" he chuckled. I whacked his face with a pillow but ended up laughing too.

"Let's go practice your Archery" he stood up and helped me up. I gave him a small thank you before we wondered off to his archery ring. He then threw me a bow and a few arrows.

Once I set it up correctly I pointed the arrow towards the bullseye and took a few seconds before actually shooting it but it missed by an inch.

"Nice try but you should be doing this" Apollo started before coming up behind me and helping me aim it properly. With Apollo's help I managed to hit bullseye and I was raging with excitement. "Thank you 'pollo!" I jumped around and hugged him. Apollo chuckled slightly and patted my head.