Training

I was fighting Clarisse to get my mind off thing, she was more the willing to follow with it. I had knocked the sword out her hand so we were now throwing punches. I would have won if it wasn't for the fact I heard Luke's voice...in my head. Like in my thoughts? Idk it was odd it was him giving me instructions.

Clarisse helped me up. "Not too bad. Try not to get distracted next time tho" she patted my shoulder. I sighed and nodded, trying to shake the feeling off before getting some water. I then noticed Malcolm and Percy sparing. I raised an eyebrow and saw Percy punch Malcolm right in the jaw. "You hit like a girl dude" Malcolm commented, I was about to lecture that prick but Percy got to him first.

"Ooooh sorry bro didn't mean to hit you THAT hard" Percy grinned. Malcolm was shocked and was about to say something but I approached them.

"OOOOHHHH" I yelled and high fived Percy. Malcolm looked defeated and just walked away shamefully. I patted Percy's back and handed him a water bottle. He took it greatfully and downed it.

"How you holding up?" He asked. I thought about it before shrugging.

I had given birth to Harmony a few days ago and shes with Apollo rn. I didn't want to leave her but Apollo and my parents insisted I need a break from everything so they sent me back to camp. I was happy about being back but I couldn't shake the feeling off being watched at all times. Its like someone is making sure I'm okay or someone is spying on me for another more ominous reason.

Either way it's creepy af.