Telling the parents

I was preparing myself for telling my parents about my pregnancy. It's been 3 days and we are certain I have a mini Luke in my stomach. As panicked as I was, I was also happy cause me and Luke always wanted a family and we were planning to start one as soon as possible. I just had to make sure my parents don't kill him or hurt him. On the note of my parents...they got there.

I walked towards them and hugged them. "Hi mom, dad and father" I smiled nervously.

"Cut to the chase, what do you need to tell us? We have to make sure Zeus doesn't kill someone cause of that stupid missing bolt" Ares stated.

"You know how me and Luke are dating?" I started off and the three nodded. "Well we are expecting a baby BUT I haven't had the chance to tell him" I added on. Their jaws dropped and my mom looked like she was going to faint.

"Congrats sweetie" Hephaestus smiled at me reassuringly. Ares was still trying to get himself together while my mom was deciding wtf she is feeling.

"I guess I'm happy for you but if that little bitch hurts you then he's getting killed" Ares spoke, still in shock. My mom looked at me and simply squealed before pulling me into a hug.

"I'm gonna be a grandma! I get to raise one more little gremlin!" She jumped around excited. I tried my best not to stare in a weirded out way or anything but it was hard. I mean, when was the last time a parent has ever been happy about their 18 year old daughter getting pregnant? But I guess it's different for us gods cause we don't have to worry about Money too much and I've been staying with Apollo whenever I'm in olympus so I have a stable home too.