An apple a day

All the gods were requested to meet at Olympus cause apparently Percy would soon arrive with the bolt. I would be lying if I said I was expecting Percy to come back alive or come back without suffering a punishment from Zeus.

I sat on my throne and tapped my fingers nervously until the kid arrived. He bowed infront of us all and as I stood to try and lighten this Apollo put his hand on my wrist and motioned for me to sit down. I glared down at him and his removed his hand but decided to keep an eye on me. I grabbed an apple on way to Percy and stood next to him. "You hurt him and I hurt you got it? This kid may be a seaweed brain but he is just a kid." I quickly warned and the gods nodded. I looked down at Percy and gave him a reassuring smile before I saw Apollo approach. I knew he was up to no good.

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away right earthling?" I whispered down to Percy, with the idea that holding the apple will somehow keep Apollo away.

"An apple a day will keep anyone away if you throw it hard enough" he whispered back to me. That when an evil smirk spread on my face and he looked like he regereted all his life decision, realising what I was about to do.

"I like that" I grinned and threw the apple at Apollo. He caught it right before it hit his face and looked down at it with wide eyes. All the sudden the throne room went silent and Apollo looked up at me.

"Did you just-" he stared in disbelief as he looked down at the apple then me. My parents looked like they were about to pass out while me and Percy looked beyond confused.

"OH.MY.GODS" Artemis yelled all the sudden. Apollo looked like he was loading meanwhile Zeus, Hera, Posiden, Hestia and Hephaestus caught onto my confusion and started laughing.

"What?" I narrowed my eyebrows. They all just left the throne room, gossiping and laughing. "Well at least you aren't dead kiddo" I patted Percy's back in confusion. Apollo just walked out still processing it.

"What do I do with the bolt?" He asked. I took him to the place the gods keep all their shit and told him to just put it down. After that I took him back to camp.